Full Stack Lead Developers, Digital Banking, Copenhagen
Do you want to help us create the banking experience of the future?
The position we offer
In Digital Banking we are building the next generation web and mobile banks, and we are looking for the very best web based full-stack developer to help us do this. We work in scrum teams, with each team creating the full user experience for their area, from developing user stories, creating design and frontend functionality and integrating to the backend systems through rest services.
We coordinate our scrum teams using the SAFE model, running in 2-week sprints with the aim of production deployments every month, and over time, after each sprint. It goes without saying that test automation is a big part of be able to deploy often, and as a developer you will also be part of implementing test automation across the platform.
We prioritise a learning culture and having fun in our daily work, and make sure to celebrate our successes.
The qualifications you need
You speak AngularJS, REST, Java, Spring, Bootstrap , Selenium , ATDD and more, and you are an experienced and passionate developer, able to cover the full stack development of a Java-based web-application.
You are a highly skilled and passionate team member with a strong desire to deliver value, and love to share knowledge with your colleagues. We value a person that pro-actively takes responsibility and are pro-active in daily work, and we match this with a very high degree of freedom in terms of how teams plan and execute their work.
You have a higher education, preferably a Master’s degree in IT, but extensive experience as a developer can compensate for lack of formal education. You have excellent understanding of technologies and design patterns, and solid experience in developing loosely coupled applications of high quality and testability.
Key skills we value:
- Solid knowledge of Modern Java (8 and relevant frameworks) or another object oriented language
- Experience with development of RESTful API services (Spring, Jersey OR Drop wizard)
- Experience with HTML5, SCSS and CSS3
- Experience with NodeJS, Npm and Gulp.
- Experience with continuous build and integration with tools like Maven, Jenkins, Hudson, Docker etc.
- Experience with Jasmine and unit tests.
- GitHub account with own code or open source work is a big plus
- Understanding of Oracle and database tuning (optional)
- Professional written and oral communication skills in English
Fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages is a preference.
More information and send application
Application deadline is 1 June 2017. Please submit your CV, motivational letter and other relevant documentation by using our online application form. We will invite relevant candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
For more information please contact Flemming Mertz on email@example.com