C# developer for 3D CAD Solutions
Are you a skilled C# developer with an expert knowledge in 3D geometry math, who can deliver highly responsive and easy-to-use software solutions? Then this might be an opportunity for you. We are looking for a 3D developer for our research and development centre in Denmark. The team develops 3D CAD solutions for the electrical engineering marked and you will be a part of our new products for 3D cabling solutions
As a software developer you will be responsible for delivering new features and for continuous improvements to the existing code base. You will be involved in all phases of the development process, and your tasks will include requirements review, requirements development, design, coding, code reviews, writing unit tests, and support. You would be expected to work with both server-side and client-side components, producing stable and performant code.
You will work closely with our specialists here in Denmark and France who are responsible for delivering solution requirements. You will also work together with experienced developers and testers across our other development sites located in Poland, Bulgaria, Tunisia.
You will be part of a small professional development team in Denmark located in Birkerød. Our small team is a part of a larger international organisation with more than 120 developers and a total of 400 employees. In the office in Birkerød we are 10 employee.
We expect you to:
- Have a master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or similar.
- Have a solid understanding of .NET, C# and object-oriented concepts.
- Experience with 3D software and 3D geometry calculation.
- Be willing to take ownership of complex software features all the way through to deployment.
- Have the ability to adapt to an existing software solution and to drive implementation of new features to this solution.
- Be able to work both independently and as a member of a geographically dispersed team.
- Have excellent English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language (It is not a requirement to speak Danish).
- Have a structured and analytical working style, and the ability to plan your own work.
IGE+XAO offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and professional organisation. You will be working in an organisation that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. We have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating, we take charge of our tasks with dedication and we have team spirit and humour.
If you want to know more about the job, please contact Head of Development Dan Søborg on +45 22 60 90 75. Please apply before July 4th 2017 on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Location: Bistrupvej 22, 3460 Birkerød
Job type: Permanent
Working hours: Full-time
Working days: Day
Expected Start Date: 01/09/2017
Contacts: Dan Søborg, email@example.com
For over 30 years, the IGE+XAO Group has been a software publisher designing, producing, selling and supporting a range of Computer Aided Design (CAD), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Simulation software dedicated to Electrical Engineering. These software products have been designed to help manufacturers in the design and maintenance of the electrical part of any type of installation