ServiceDesk Analyst to save the World
OK… it’s a bit of a bold statement, but this really is what Chr. Hansen is about: Making the World a better place! We help feed the world and make well over 500 million people healthier, using natural ingredients… You can really feel good about yourself here!
Luckily, we need more colleagues onboard in order to support our organization fulfill the promise, so we are searching for a really competent new colleague in IT Service Management.
Bring the ServiceDesk in to the 21st century
At Chr. Hansen we are on an exciting new IT journey. We are rethinking our ServiceDesk roles and teams – specializing and continually professionalizing our way of working, strongly influenced by ITIL (we have one of DK’s best wizards in-house).
As part of a global team, it will be your overall objective to improve the end-user experience, from directly interacting with stakeholders and users to improving our processes.
Your primary tasks
- Purchasing/Procurement/Goods receival
- Telecom support and administration (Mobile, Desk, MDM)
- On-site and remote support (ServiceNow, walk-ins and phones)
- User guide development
- Receive, register, troubleshoot and resolve incidents and service requests
- MS Office 2010/2016, Windows 7/10, Office 365, Horizon View, Print, SAP, Sharepoint, etc.
Your personal profile
- Adult/mature but still willing to grow
- 5+ years of experience from IT support
- Practical experience with working in an ITIL framework
- You are structured, driven, independent, efficient and adaptable. You have high bandwidth, good overview and take ownership (very typical clichés, I know, but all very seriously meant!)
- Fluent in English (corporate language and used every day in the department)
- Fluent in Danish as well as valid residence- and work-permit
- You have a car as we sometimes need to go to our sites in Avedøre or Roskilde as well (mileage reimbursed)
The department (ITSM DK) handles Clients (Lenovo and Horizon View), Deployment (KACE), ServiceNow, Telephony, MDM, Print (HP) and Support.
For a significant part of our Level 1 support, we depend a lot on our other ITSM colleagues from around the world, so strong collaboration skills are required and experience with virtual teams is a significant benefit.
We are 100+ competent and committed colleagues including 45 in Service Management, 8 of which are in HQ in Denmark.
An exciting position in a very international and multicultural environment. We are big enough to provide lots of challenges and small enough for your personal contribution to really matter. Our employee engagement survey places Chr. Hansen among the best-in-class companies, with the IT department ranking even higher.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact me, Torsten Schou-Hollesen, IT Service Manager, at +45 4574 7474.
Applications must be submitted in English and include both a motivation letter and a CV.
Please apply online via the "Apply online" button below. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is May 27, 2017.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com.