Would you like to be working with innovative agile development using tomorrow’s technologies? Then you could be the software developer we are looking for in the Danfoss Group IT eBusiness team. We are responsible for delivering the new Danfoss eCommerce platform of the future and are now searching for more hands on deck to continue this exciting, future-shaping journey.
Develop and bring a brand new eCommerce platform into the future
Danfoss has embarked on a digitalisation journey, which includes a new eCommerce platform. As our new software developer, you will be part of the deployment of our new eCommerce platform, based on Hybris in a global context, and you will collaborate with our business partners to bring Danfoss’ eCommerce platform into the future. Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Focus on a web-based front-end, as well as back-end, processing throughout the full software development life cycle
- Help the business specify needs
- Participate in analysis, design, estimation and planning
- Develop, test, implement and support eCommerce platforms and other web solutions
- Ensure documentation
Software developer with strong technical capabilities
As the new Danfoss eCommerce platform is a key solution for the future, we are looking for a person with strong technical capabilities, who takes pride in their work, so that we will be able to upgrade and extend the solution in the future. You have worked with business applications and are used to working in an agile/scrum environment. Experience from other eCommerce implementations will be an advantage. Furthermore, you hold a relevant IT degree, a minimum of Bachelor’s level, or an AP degree in computer science. Work experience within one or more of the following fields will be an advantage:
- Hybris, Spring
- JIRA, Git
- UI/UX and working knowledge of responsive design
- Fluency in written and verbal English is a requirement, whereas speaking and writing in Danish is not
For further information about the position
Please contact Director Elin Milther Uppdal on +45 2961 6543. Please note that we evaluate applications on an ongoing basis, and therefore we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.