Integration Solution Architect
Can you set the direction for the IT integration area within BESTSELLER from a technical as well as a business perspective? Are you ready for an important and strategic role, designing and building the future integration platform and services between our partners, processes and applications?
We are looking for an experienced business- and solution-focused IT Solution Architect to take the lead within IT integration.
You become part of BESTSELLER’s IT Integration department and join a team of 5 colleagues working with a broad spectrum of EDI and application-to-application integrations. The work environment is characterised by an informal tone and a positive energy.
We face one of the world’s largest and most ambitious Microsoft Dynamics AX 7/365 implementations, aimed to align and accelerate our way of doing fashion business. The platform will cover all core business capabilities and some enterprise capabilities, all brands and all our global markets. The new ERP platform and the application landscape as a total is the perfect source for future and clean integration of fashion processes and information in BESTSELLER.
As Integration Solution Architect, your goal is to ensure that our solutions within business connectivity services meet the present and future business requirements. You ensure that we develop, expand and maintain our integration platform to enable even tighter and more flexible integrations in the future.
From a technical perspective, you are well supported by one or more Software Architects within your department. Besides your own team, you will work together closely with the Lead Business Architect, other IT Business Architects and the relevant business Process Leads from our brands and markets. To build and deliver the solutions, you will have access to Integration Developers across delivery teams.
More specifically, your job includes:
- Ownership and communication of our integration strategy, values and strengths inside and outside the organisation
- Ongoing dialogue and cooperation with key stakeholders within IT, our brands and markets
- Actively seeking and identifying improvement areas and initiating improvement projects and activities
- Contributing to the conceptual design, IT solutions and processes within integration
- Ensuring full utilization of the developed solutions throughout the organisation
- Endorsing agile delivery and business change methods in your department.
- Experience with enterprise-scale integration scenarios and middleware business usage
- Experience with organisational change management and supporting strategic development in the integration area
- Insight into generic business processes such as product development, sales, buying, reporting, logistics and retailing
- Fluent Danish and English, both verbal and written
- Relevant higher education along with targeted training and sufficient practical experience
- Knowledge of B2B/EDI in relation to AX is an advantage.
You are a strong communicator dedicated to understanding and empowering business processes by building good IT solutions. You will have a broad cooperation within the IT function and throughout the entire business, both in Denmark and on a global level. Here you create insights, understanding and acceptance of your department’s priorities, capacity and choice of solutions. Therefore, it is important that you are a strong diplomat with the ability to navigate among the top leaders in the organisation as well as other levels and parts of the business. You have the right amount of authority and a professional credibility, enabling you to build and earn a position, where your colleagues respect you as a natural professional. With your participatory behaviour, you will take part in supporting the entire department.
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have any questions about the job, you are welcome to contact Kim Lind Hansen on +45 52 15 33 87. Otherwise, please send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 7 June 2017. We review applications on an ongoing basis and take down the advertisement, when we have found the right candidate.
About BESTSELLER IT
BESTSELLER IT is a global, innovative and proactive IT organisation of more than 200 employees. Our organisation is divided into different sections; PLAN, BUILD and RUN, and works under the tagline: “Business and Technology Development”. We engage in BESTSELLER’s exciting journey worldwide by ensuring the right business-oriented IT solutions at all times.
It is a joy to be surrounded by motivated, top-performing and qualified colleagues, and we are always open to welcoming new colleagues.
BESTSELLER IT is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER. For more information, please go to www.about.bestseller.com.