IT Training Professional
Would you like to proceed your career within IT training and simultaneously have the possibility to interact with a wide diversity of global stakeholders within Vestas? Do you get motivated by providing assistance to others through transparent information videos and guides? Do you have experience using videos as means for IT training and presentation and will you seek the opportunity to influence how IT training is formed towards the end users and help them use the applications in the most efficient manner?
If you do, then you might be the candidate we are looking for.
Global IT / User Productivity & Digital Foundation / User Productivity & Collaboration
Global IT supports Vestas’ strategy, by focusing on user productivity and IT technologies. We also focus on user aspects enabling users to be productive in their daily work and which tools to give them to enable collaboration in smart ways. For that reason, we have dedicated a team in the organisation to ‘User Productivity & Collaboration’.
As an IT Training professional, you will promote training activities related to Global IT by creating, supporting and consulting our business partner and projects regarding training. The training professional will work closely together with our IT training architect to realise and make Global IT training strategy a success just as the training professional will work closely together with Vestas’ process owners to secure validity of the training content.
It will be your responsibility to:
- Introduce and support colleagues throughout the organisation in the use of our training tools and regarding IT training in general.
- Help process owners create and structure new training material as well as keeping existing training material up to date.
- TrainingTube is currently the primary tool for practical IT training. The Training professional will guide colleagues in the whole organisation, about how to use TrainingTube in the best way.
- Assist in creation of in-person videos, e.g. scripts, recording and editing.
- Create videos to support use of our IT systems.
- Continuously improving the processes, functionalities and performance of the IT Training area together with your colleagues.
In our search for the right profile we are looking for a person that is motivated by the role described and has the desire and knowledge to work with vocational training. Someone who at the same time is thinking in new ways in the effort to get our colleagues trained in the best way.
You might have:
- The ability to manage and handle training demands and stakeholder engagement
- Work experience within IT and education
- A creative IT background or education
- Ability to manage and handle training demands and stakeholder engagement
- Structured way of working and ability to see the big picture
- IT literate application experience with SAP and Microsoft office
- Speak and write English (any other language is a plus)
- Positive, reliable and result oriented
- Analytical, structured and methodological
- Ability to act in an open and dynamic work environment
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive & self-driven
- Able to act in a cross cultural and global environment
- Service-minded and will go the extra mile for your customer
What we offer
You are offered a unique career opportunity in an exciting business with challenging and demanding tasks. Moreover, you will join a team of highly skilled persons with different backgrounds and will work closely together with the global organisation. The growing technology amplifies the need for an efficient means of communication using videos as a central media. You will be working with training in mission critical systems and be part of a dynamic work environment with in-house development and outsourced development.
Primary workplace is in Skejby, Aarhus, Denmark.
If you have questions or need further information about the position, please contact Kenneth Kallestrup at +45 2275 9526 or Karen Kjærgaard +45 2546 1643.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on wind power solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 82 GW of wind turbines in 76 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 71 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 21,800 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.