Network Security Architect
Do you want to utilize your knowledge of Network Infrastructure Architecture to create improvements and changes in mission critical environments? Do you want to develop highly secure Wind Power Plants for the benefit of Vestas' customers? Are you enthusiastic about leveraging your knowledge to the rest of Vestas R&D, and solve real world problems? If yes, you might be the Network Architect we're looking for.
Power Solutions > Plant Solutions > Plant Applications
Plant Infrastructure, Network & Security is a department consisting of 12 employees. We are a part of Plant Applications comprising of 50 employees, all located in Aarhus, DK, responsible for developing and maintaining IT/OT infrastructure and applications for SCADA systems in Wind Power Plants across the globe.
The individual tasks in the department are wide in range - from hardware design based on industrial grade equipment to designing and enabling advanced security settings in networking equipment.
You will become one of the driving forces in developing and maintaining our Network Architecture that accommodates network connectivity and resilience in our customers Wind Power Plants across the globe. You will be working closely with our regional experts and local security specialists in a truly global organization.
Relevant education within IT (3 years +, academic level). Minimum 2 years of professional, hands-on experience within Cyber Asset Management, ideally from a global company.
- You are results driven, and can get things done.
- You contribute to creating a well-functioning team, and engage respectfully with your peers.
- You strive for cooperation to achieve a common vision and common targets.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in advanced network architecture and design.
- Experience on Next Gen firewalls, Unidirectional gateways, etc.
- Design of security zones, design for availability, resiliency and flexibility.
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention.
- Log, Net flow analysis.
- Vulnerability identification and evaluation, Patch management for network equipment.
- Cisco ISE (LDAP, REST API's).
- Device authentication (IEEE 802.11x).
- Basic knowledge on Information Security and Risk Management.
- Basic programming/scripting skills.
What we offer
We offer an exciting opportunity to work with security solutions behind our products that are business critical for our customers and Vestas.
- You will have many interested and supporting colleagues within a truly global, streamlined organization.
- You will also have excellent possibilities for personal and cross-disciplinary development.
The work environment is result-oriented, at a high professional level and with a strong emphasis on technical proficiency.
Work location is Aarhus, Denmark. Travel in the order of 5-10 days per year can be expected. For further information contact Senior Specialist, Plant Applications Teunis De Wit at +45 4040 1826.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on wind power solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 78 GW of wind turbines in 75 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 68 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 21,900 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.