Service Architect, Commercial Service
Do you have experience with delivering service excellence and digital services through IT applications? Are you also capable of applying your solid experience in combination with thought leadership becoming an innovative, contributor in business engagement, IT architecture and IT portfolio management? Do you take pride in creating high quality deliverables within deadline? You’ll be right in the middle of an exciting time of rapid growth, challenges and changes in the business of servicing wind power plants, and will have the opportunity to make a difference by shaping the way IT innovation creates business value. So if you can match these requirements you might be the right candidate for the position.
Finance > Global IT > Sales, Service & eProducts
Global IT is overall responsible for IT solutions across Vestas. Covering everything from business engagement and requirements gathering to project implementation, operations and end user support, Global IT is a key partner to the Vestas business. We aim at being business driven rather than technology driven which means that we have a close collaboration with our peers across the business.
Join the Service Lifecycle Management that is one of the cornerstone of Vestas’ IT structure.
- design and deliver IT solutions that support Vestas Business in offering solutions to our service staff as well as our customers.
- Collaborate with senior management in global service management to foster business strategy implementation.
- Collaborate with business and solution architects in IT to define, develop and communicate value driven solutions taking into account cross-functional business objectives.
- Contribute to the service IT roadmap capturing service business demands, the derived IT scopes and associated business cases.
- Support prioritization and budgeting of business demands with a clear understanding of value, scope, impact and cost.
- Research new technologies and develop potential scenarios that build on and enhance the existing landscape.
- Establish target architectures, technology roadmaps, and decommissioning plans.
- Mastery of enterprise technology architecture with expertise in process management or digital products for global businesses.
- Senior level understanding of business process improvement and/or digital innovation.
- Extensive experience in implementing Service Lifecycle Management systems preferably SAP and PTC, covering areas aftermarket (key knowledge area), customer service, price & contract management, and spare parts management.
- Preferable experience in the aerospace or automotive industries with an emphasis on service.
- Ability to communicate technical information to and influence a wide and varied audience, from IT staff to senior executive management.
- Advanced written and spoken English language skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
As a person, we expect that you have the following competencies:
- Desire to drive and lead change.
- Strong team player with a focus on results.
- Thrives in an environment with tight deadlines and ambitious targets.
- Ability to constantly seek and deploy new knowledge.
- Desire to interact with, coach and guide others.
What we offer
We offer a great opportunity to make a difference by shaping the way IT innovation and service delivery helps create business value. This represents a unique opportunity to shape and influence the framework and content of the role and team and most importantly the opportunity to influence Vestas’ future competiveness and organization.
Primary location is Aarhus N, and secondary location is Copenhagen. There will be approx. 30 travel days a year.
If you have any questions, please contact Hiring Manager, Christina Saaby Sieverts at +45 5215 7615.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on wind power solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 78 GW of wind turbines in 75 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 68 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 21,900 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.