eCommerce Channel Manager
Are you ready to drive and support the Vestas Service business with a global best-in-industry eCommerce solution, offering superior customer experience and driving a significant revenue volume?
Do you have the skills to run and optimize our eCommerce channel ensuring successful continuous improvement? With reference to the Director of eCommerce you will be a key contributor and an instrumental part of the Vestas eCommerce program.
Business Unit Service, Service Commercial Management, eCommerce
With our corporate strategy objective of being "Global leader in the wind service solutions market", we have ambitious growth targets for Service in the coming years. To achieve such targets while keeping our cost base steady require a fundamental shift in how we operate - commercially as well as operationally.
The eCommerce program will support our Service aftermarket business in becoming the undisputed leader, both in terms of better servicing our existing customers and attracting new customers. The eCommerce department is recently established and the goal is to build an ambitious eCommerce team with an agile and customer focused mindset, oriented towards both strong team cooperation and other business units such as Marketing, Global IT, Regional Business units etc.
You will be responsible for running the daily business on the eCommerce channel by monitoring and optimizing the customer experience. This includes supporting the Sales Business Units (SBU's) in onboarding and utilizing the eCommerce content management platform for enrichment and localization in cooperation with i.e. Marketing and other stakeholders. Together with internal and external partners, you will be responsible for gathering and analyzing eCommerce data, and translating this into actionable insights, generating relevant customer specific reports, and actively optimizing the global digital awareness and search ranking of eCommerce exposed parts and services. You will ongoing help drive business and customer adoption of the eCommerce channel by active stakeholder management, and assist on eCommerce roadmap definition and execution.
More specifically, your daily tasks will cover:
- Plan and ensure execution of customer facing digital communication on the eCommerce channel (Episerver). This include content strategy and global & local campaigns in cooperation with marketing and external partners.
- Drive eCommerce Analytics/SEO together with specialist partners, when needed, in terms of driving traffic and provide sales insights through analysis, reports, conversion rates, improvement potentials etc.
- Develop and execute communication and adoption assistance for the SBU's.
- Ongoing sparring with partners and development team to continuously ensure improved user experience and insights driven optimization.
- Ad hoc operational issues and coordination between SBU's and support functions including channel onboarding and usage support.
- Release and test management responsible concerning relevant business activities.
Projects and roadmap initiatives
- Project Manage selected eCommerce roadmap sub-projects and activities and continuously contribute to expanding eCommerce channel capabilities.
- Work closely together with the Director of eCommerce and other relevant stakeholders in developing and executing the eCommerce strategic initiatives and roadmap.
- Co-develop Roadmap and drive selected eCommerce roadmap items, including scope specifications in cooperation with relevant stakeholders.
- Solid proven eCommerce experience from a global organizational set-up. Whether it is B2C or B2B is less important.
- Hands-on experience with Analytics and SEO (most likely in cooperation with external partners).
- Your experience is most important but you probably have an academic degree on Bachelor level or equivalent/higher.
- Excellent written/verbal presentation and communication skills in English.
The successful candidate has the following personal skills:
- Pragmatic, structured and hands-on working style.
- Get things done and are focusing on moving things forward with focus on supporting the business.
- Self-driven, robust and thrive with daily operational assignments combined with contributing to and aligning the overall eCommerce strategic initiatives and concepts.
- Data-driven approach for insights creation and reporting.
- Good project management understanding and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and pro-active stakeholder management capabilities.
- You know your way around Google analytics (or similar tools) and can utilize the data for actual decisions.
- You are used to work hands-on with modern Content Management/eCommerce platforms.
What we offer
You will have great possibilities to shape the future success and direction of the Vestas eCommerce program in a global environment - both on a daily operations level and influencing the ongoing roadmap and eCommerce strategy initiatives. You will join a team of ambitious and solution-oriented colleagues and excellent external specialist partners. As a proactive part of shaping the future eCommerce organization and unleashing the full potential for digitalizing the sales, you will have great impact. Our ambitions are high and the organizational support is strong, providing us with great opportunities to drive change and develop the eCommerce offering towards a best-in-class eCommerce channel for our industry.
Your primary work location is Copenhagen and you can expect frequent travel activity to Vestas HQ in Aarhus and furthermore occasional travels to our local sales offices, approximately 30 days per year.
For additional information about the position please contact Director of eCommerce, Lars Elkjær Andersen at (+45) 5215 7698
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on wind power solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 82 GW of wind turbines in 76 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 71 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 21,800 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.