Lead Software Developer for our Software Development Team at Danske Commodities A/S
We are currently looking to hire an ambitious Lead Software Developer.
Danske Commodities is a highly successful innovator and challenger in the European energy trading market. We play to win and work together as one team to achieve our goals. If you are a passionate and ambitious Lead Software Developer, then come join our team!
The right candidate for this position has a proven track record of leading teams of developers to success. Moreover, you thrive at managing expectations and priorities across a broad portfolio of systems. You can set the technical direction for a team of talented developers and you enjoy working on both large complex projects as well as smaller time-to-market critical systems. Finally, you are a passionate programmer and love your craft.
If this sounds like you, then you now have the ideal opportunity to become our next Lead Software Developer.
We work with state of the art technologies and development practices. We believe in continuous deployment, microservices and event oriented architecture. The technology stack is based around .NET with RabbitMQ, MSSQL and MongoDB, but we believe in choosing the technology fits the job at hand.
- lead a team of 6-8 developers, incl. consultants in Poland
- ensure good operations of our remote team
- drive stakeholder satisfaction
- identify improvement opportunities for the business
- gather demand, prioritize, dispatch and follow-up
- organize & promote good development processes for the team
- create transparency of demand/supply and report to management
- ensure efficient and motivated team
- solving development tasks
We expect that you:
- look forward to interact with stakeholders
- prefer working in a fast-paced environment
- are not afraid of taking on seemingly daunting tasks
- love taking responsibility and getting things done
- have strong development skills
- have lead developer experience
- have excellent communication skills
- are service minded
- have a good command of English both oral and written
We expect that you:
- have strong interpersonal skills
- want to drive change
- have strong team-play skills
- are dedicated, passionate and take responsibility
- are quality conscious
- live the dc values
- take a positive view: no job too big, no job too small
- want to and are able to make a difference
- interesting assignments with a high level of responsibility
- our office in the heart of Aarhus, Denmark’s second largest city
- a company committed to creating value
- many skilled and motivating colleagues who set the bar high
- professional and personal challenges in an international environment
- Meyer’s cantina for lunch!
Apply for this job
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.
- Exam papers
Manager, Head of Standard Systems
T: +45 2777 6127