Software Developer - United Broker
Are you a talented and experienced Software Developer looking for the opportunity to improve your expertise? And do you want to be part of an exciting start-up with enormous potential within its industry?
For the IT department, United Broker is looking for an innovative and ambitious Software and Web Developer to ensure the best in-house IT solutions.
Who is United Broker?
United Broker is a recent start-up specialising in ensuring the best options within transportation and payment, primarily. We make sure that large as well as small clients are always provided with the ideal option for their specific shipment in terms of company, time and price. We strive to be the leading integration platform and are already in growth, working with several B2B and B2C clients.
As our new Software Developer, you will be part of our IT department, which consists of two developers and our IT Process Manager. The department is responsible for developing our applications and integrations, and here you will, among other interesting projects, be working on developing:
- A new platform combining trade, transport, payments and insurance
- An Enterprise Service Bus
- A Master Data tool to handle prices
- We make scalable solutions with a generic approach, but we also have a pragmatic mindset. We strive to make the best solutions while having fun in an informal environment.
Your main task will be to develop state-of-the-art applications in order to create a solid and smooth foundation for operations, primarily by working with Microsoft Azure as the infrastructure platform. You will be handed a great deal of responsibility as well as the opportunity to implement your own ideas. Your daily tasks will include:
- Designing solutions in collaboration with colleagues
- Developing applications and APIs and making integrations
- Maintaining already existing solutions
- Participating in projects.
- IT background with focus on software and/or web development
- 5-10 years’ experience working with C#, as it is our primary programming language
- Knowledge of and experience working with databases - MS SQL DB(SQL+TSQL)
- Experience with APIs and integrations is vital
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure as a platform
- High level of English, written and spoken.
We are working on a wide range of projects, so you it is important that you thrive in being busy and involved. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and always go that extra mile to reach your goals and complete your tasks while meeting the required deadlines.
As we are a small IT department, you will be handed a great deal of responsibility, making it important that you are able to make decisions on your own whenever needed. You have a positive and innovative mind-set and are not afraid to pitch and implement your own ideas. Finally, you thrive in an informal environment and are eager to learn as well as share your knowledge.
Travel activity can be expected (approximately 10-30 days).
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact IT Process Manager Kristoffer Nørby on +45 41 64 13 37. Otherwise, please send your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than 21 June, 2017. We review applications and invite for interviews on an ongoing basis and take down the advertisement, when we find the right candidate.
About United Broker
United Broker offer businesses and consumers a unique one IT solution with a platform that combines payments and transportation in an innovative way using the newest technology. Our unique approach makes it easy to integrate payments and transport worldwide from all sales channels via a connection to a single and scalable platform. We want to be agile by evolving the needs of thousands of companies and millions of consumers – all eager to benefit from a different look at customer distribution and payment methods. United Broker is a privately owned and financially strong company.