Business Analyst for Asset Management
Do you want to take part in implementing a new Asset Management system? Would you like to join a team responsible for 10-15 client implementations in banks in the Nordic financial sector over the next 5 years? Do you want to participate in the continued development of a new and growing business area at SDC?
Become part of a highly professional work environment in SDC
SDC is a full-service IT provider for 122 financial institutions in the Nordic region. We are now looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. You will get to influence an organisation undergoing changes, and with your solid business knowledge and analytical skills you will play a key role in establishing a new Asset Management system and integrating it with the existing Banking platform at SDC.
You will become part of a new and highly skilled team that manages systems within the investment banking area in general. Our work environment is characterised by openness, commitment, delegated responsibility and team work as well as excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
Assist in establishing and developing a new Asset Management system
As Business Analyst, your responsibilities will involve clarifying and documenting business needs and business requirements in relation to the Asset Management system. Furthermore, you will design business solutions in cooperation with the clients and the software developers and be responsible for testing, implementation and configuration of the system on the clients’ premises. Over time there will be opportunities to expand into other systems in the team.
Business Analyst with experience from the Investment Banking industry
- You have experience from asset management or financial IT and have knowledge of business processes in Front, Middle or Back Office in the Private Banking or Capital Markets area
- You have theoretical knowledge as well as work experience with financial products, preferably obtained within Asset Management
- You have theoretical knowledge of portfolio management and financial products
- Preferably, you have experience of an Asset Management system, e.g. Portman (Aloc/Vitec), APX/MOXY (Advent), Dimension (Simcorp) etc.
- Preferably, you have experience of a Banking platform
As a person, you possess strong communication and cooperation skills, and you have an analytical mindset. You are a team player who is proactive and takes responsibility. You are service-minded towards both clients and colleagues.
Application and contact information
Should you wish to know more about the position or SDC, you are welcome to contact Boyd (Out of Office week 21) We are looking forward to recieve your application with your CV and diplomas. Job applications in both English and Danish are most welcome.
Head of Capital Markets
+45 30 51 91 32
Apply: no later than 14.6.2017