Chief Hacker, Digital Lab
Do you have a passion for bleeding edge technologies? Would you like to create innovative solutions potentially used by millions of people? Are you able to transform ideas into products that delights and engages?
You will participate in exploring the technical validity of ideas in areas such as Blockchain, AI/ML, VR/AR, Biometrics, robotics, IoT (NFC/RFID/BLE) by hands-on building functional prototypes and demos. These ideas are gathered through hackathons and range of industry, customer and startup events the lab takes active part in.
The team consists of students and full time employees, also near-shore, with diverse fields of study such as business, software development, engineering and design, which join forces in developing ideas that will accelerate Nets digital innovation strategy. The job requires you to be able to work independently as well as in interdisciplinary teams.
Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role?
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Perform as a solution architect/dev lead in multiple early stage technology development projects (prototypes, POC's, MVP's)
- Hands on development of high profile products
- Evangelize new technologies for pay/fin tech applications
- Plan internal and near-shore resources to development tasks (scrum)
- Champion lab engineering practices
- Develop and maintain lab backend components to ensure efficient, short cycles development
- Mentor and inspire young (students/interns) developers and lab staff
We are looking for talents with ambitions - and passion for what they are doing!
Your professional qualifications include:
- An electronics engineer with speciality/sub-speciality in software development or equivalent MsC degree
- 3-5 years experience with low level/embedded programming
- Experience with one or more of the following biometrics, artificial intelligence, robotics, wireless (RFID/NFC/BLE), virtual/augmented reality
- Experience with Scrum/agile is a must
- Experience with near/off shore development a plus
- Knowledge of startup way of working and eco-system a plus
- Startup background a distinct advantage
Your personal qualifications include:
- A keen, curious learner
- Innovative at heart, with passion to change
- Risk aware, not averse
- A team player and motivator
- Self driven, reliable
Your career driven by curiosity and customer insights
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you'll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
We want to attract, develop and engage the best talent, which means that at Nets, you'll be working with colleagues across the Nordics. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your own career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain. We work in a thriving environment characterized by team play and informality and with plenty of social activities within sports, culture and social network.
Please send your application right now and at the latest at 05.06.2017
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Avishay Gaziel at +45 29 48 78 84
At Nets, we specialise in powering digital payments. We connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating digital payments. Spanning across the Nordic region, we provide a broad range of card services, account payment services and merchant payment solutions. We offer great payments, great ideas, great network - delivered by great people.
About 2,500 dedicated colleagues work at Nets throughout the Nordic region. As the backbone of the Nordic payments ecosystem with solutions touching people's everyday lives, we have experts in every field from law to heavy back-end programming. Our size and diversity opens up great opportunities for our employees to move forward in their careers and their skills and professional interest develop.
We believe that personal freedom is the key to a dynamic and innovative working environment. We therefore inspire people to think and act independently and creatively. Along with the individual freedom comes a strong tradition of teamwork. Working closely together across professions and borders is an essential part of our culture and a natural part of our complex services.
Read more at www.nets.eu.