JYSK is seeking an IT Consultant Trainee for SAP Hybris Marketing
Why join us?
Are you looking for a career where the key words are Customer First, Omni Channel Business, Unified Commerce and Digitalization? Do you want to use the latest IT technology as an enabler and learn to work with SAP – then this might be the opportunity for you!
You will become a part of the internal SAP Business Applications Team, where you will enter into a 1½ year development program. Through a series of different projects, assignments, courses and internal mentoring, the goal is to promote you to an internal Business Consultant with focus on SAP Hybris Marketing, a cutting edge system which will enable us to better understand our customers.
With the SAP Business Application Team as your base, approx. 16 people, you will be working closely together with our E-Business, Marketing, Retail, IT Development Teams and external consulting partners.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
• Clarification of business requirements, process and solution design, build, test and deployment of solutions
• Participation in projects related to SAP Hybris Marketing
• Handling operational issues and continuous improvement/optimization of solutions
• Definition of and setup of related automated process and system monitoring
• Managing your tasks in our task management tool JIRA
• Continuous development of qualifications
• SAP Helpdesk
This position is perfect for you if you...
• have a degree in Marketing, Computer Science, IT, Business Science, Business Economics or similar
• possess a good business understanding
• easily understands new IT systems – you don’t need to know anything about SAP beforehand
• can work independently, have a personal impact and are able to finish your tasks
• you don’t let yourself get stopped by challenges, but instead seek new paths towards the goal
• are able to comprehend complex solutions and communicate these in a holistic manner
• have excellent English and Danish communication skills
If you would like to know more about the position please contact Ole Bøgeholm Madsen on +45 24 26 59 56. Click the “Apply here” button to send your application and your English CV with relevant certificates through our website – as soon as possible and no later than June 14th, 2017.