Senior Project Manager
AVEVA Denmark A/S is part of the global AVEVA Group with headquarter in England. We develop and implement AVEVA ERM (AVEVA Enterprise Resource Management) to manage major projects aimed for the Plant (Engineering Contractors EPC’s) and Shipbuilding industry global.
The AVEVA Group is the world’s leading engineer and software supplier for Oil and Gas, Marine, Power industry, Mining and Paper industry. AVEVA is placed in more than 45 countries with more than 1700 employees.
We seek a Business Process minded Senior Project Manager to our Solution Delivery Team in Aalborg.
You will be involved in managing of customer projects including all phases from presales through implementation to final handover to the customer.
- Project control of the all implementation phases in accordance to AVEVA Methods
- Budget og hours spend
- Project schedule
- Project reporting internal/external
- Implementation and commissioning of AVEVA ERM at the customer
- Training of keyusers
- Process dialogue with the customer
- System integration to 3’rd party systems
- Migration of legacy data
- Specification of configurations/customizations and reports
- Final Go Live of AVEVA ERM
- Handover to the AVEVA support team
As all our customers is outside Denmark, certain travels will be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Proven track record as a project manager managing complex ERP implementation projects
- Knowledge within the industries Plant (Engineering Contractors EPC’s) and Shipbuilding
- Self-motivated possessing a passion for success
- A good facilitator and proactive organiser who is successful at problem solving
- Able to deal appropriately with people at all levels of seniority within the business
- Excellent and proactive communicator with strong interpersonal skills for meetings, presentations, video conferences, telephone conferences and all forms of written communication.
We are a dynamic and expansive workplace with a modern developing environment, a high level of professionalism, major challenges, an informal tone and good possibilities for personal development.
The remuneration is in line with your qualifications and included of a pension plan and bonus scheme.
How to Apply:
Other information’s about the job can be obtained by Delivery Manager Klaus Nielsen on phone +45 9930 1100.
Full application including a CV and covering letter should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.