AVEVA Denmark seeks an Application Consultant with EPC knowledge
AVEVA Denmark A/S is part of the global AVEVA Group with headquarter in England. We develop and implement AVEVA ERM (AVEVA Enterprise Resource Management) to manage major projects aimed for the Plant, EPC’s and Shipbuilding industry globally.
The AVEVA Group is the world’s leading engineering software supplier for Oil and gas, Marine, Power industry, mining and paper industries. AVEVA is placed in more than 30 countries with more than 1700 employees.
We seek a business process minded Application Consultant for our Solution Delivery Team in Aalborg. The role focuses around the delivery of our Engineering, Procurement and construction software to enhance our customer’s business performance.
You will be involved with customers facing activities:
- Presales engagements with customers
- Presentations of the AVEVA ERM product
- Conducting workshops, Proof of Concept at customer sites
- Participate in implementation projects
- Training of key users
- Process dialogue with the customer
- System integration to 3’rd party systems
- Migration of legacy data
- Specification of configurations/customizations and reports
Our customers are based outside Denmark, travel will certainly be required.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Experience of delivering software solutions within a global EPC support role.
- Educated to Bachelor Degree level either in Computer Sciences or a relevant engineering discipline
- A strong background in the delivery of information management systems
- Significant experience of the implementation of solutions to manage material and other data from multiples sources for complex engineering projects
- Proven experience in one or more relevant industry sectors: Oil & Gas, Marine & Offshore, Power, Chemicals, Mining & Minerals, Pulp & Paper
- Be fully aware of the typical EPC business processes typically used for:
- Catalogue and Specification Management
- Material Control, for Feed, through estimate to final quantities
- Cost Control
- Procurement, including: Request for Quotation, Framework Agreements, Purchase Orders, Expediting, Logistics, Site Material Control and construction
- Knowledge and/ or experience of construction management process would be an advantage
- Possesses substantial experience of the complete project lifecycle for large/medium-scale solution delivery projects to include: scoping, requirements, conceptualisation, design, build, test, deployment and transition to the support organisation
- Must have strong consulting, operations, process and software delivery background
- Demonstrates advanced presentation skills and can present proposals or solutions to customers at director level and above. Comfortable presenting to large audiences, such as user groups
We are a dynamic and expansive workplace with a modern developing environment, a high level of professionalism, major challenges, an informal tone and good opportunities for personal development.
The remuneration is in line with your qualifications, including a pension plan and bonus scheme.
How to apply:
Other information’s about the job can be obtained by Delivery Manager Klaus Nielsen on phone +45 9930 1100.
Full application including a CV and covering letter should be emailed to anneli.lindberg@AVEVA.com.