AVEVA Denmark A/S is part of the global AVEVA Group with headquarter in England. We develop and implement AVEVA ERM (AVEVA Enterprise Resource Management) to manage major projects aimed for the Plant (Engineering Contractors EPC’s) and Shipbuilding industry global.
The AVEVA Group is the world’s leading engineer and software supplier for Oil and Gas, Marine, Power industry, Mining and Paper industry. AVEVA is placed in more than 45 countries with more than 1700 employees.
We seek a Business Process Minded Solution Consultant to our Solution Delivery Team in Aalborg.
You will be involved in implementation projects for customers.
- Presales engagements with customers
- Presentations of the AVEVA ERM product
- Conducting workshops, Proof of Concept at customer sites
- Participate in implementation projects
- Training of keyusers
- Process dialogue with the customer
- System integration to 3’rd party systems
- Migration of legacy data
- Specification of configurations/customizations and reports
As all our customers is outside Denmark, certain travels will be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of delivering software solutions in a services organisation or within a global EPC support role
- Educated to Bachelor Degree level either in Computer Sciences or a relevant engineering discipline
- A strong background in the delivery of information management systems
- Significant experience of the implementation of solutions to manage material and other data from multiples sources for complex engineering projects
- Proven significant technical ‘hands on’ experience in one or more relevant industry sectors: Oil & Gas, Marine & Offshore, Power, Chemicals, Mining & Minerals, Pulp & Paper
- Be fully aware of the typical EPC business processes typically used for
- Catalogue and Specification Management
- Material Control, for Feed, through estimate to final quantities
- Cost Control
- Procurement, including
- Site Material Control
- Knowledge and/or experience of construction management process would be an advantage
- Possesses substantial experience of the complete project lifecycle for large/medium-scale solution delivery projects to include: scoping, requirements, conceptualisation, design, build, test, deployment and transition to the support organisation
- Must have strong consulting, operations, process and software delivery background
- Demonstrates advanced presentation skills and can present proposals or solutions to customers at director level and above. Comfortable presenting to large audiences, such as user groups
We are a dynamic and expansive workplace with a modern developing environment, a high level of professionalism, major challenges, an informal tone and good possibilities for personal development.
The remuneration is in line with your qualifications and included of a pension plan and bonus scheme.
How to Apply:
Other information’s about the job can be obtained by Delivery Manager Klaus Nielsen on phone +45 9930 1100.
Full application including a CV and covering letter should be emailed to email@example.com.