- Project management and development
Danfoss Test Technology is looking for a skilled test architect/developer with solid project management experience. Our department is facing high-profile and challenging projects within test platform development for printed circuit boards, in a global setup working closely with Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS). The department is located in various sites, and the same goes for the project organisation, which also includes external consultants. You will refer to the Manager of SC test, work primarily out of Gråsten and can expect some travelling days.
Leave your mark on test platform development
Working with the test platform development projects, you will leverage your talent and passion for project management to secure the consolidation of combining Danfoss and external legacy test platforms into one global and universal test platform. This will, of course, ensure that the new test platform can perform in-house and at our EMS partners. You can look forward to a wide range of responsibilities and assignments within project management and development. Moreover, you will work closely with numerous stakeholders, both internally at Danfoss and externally with third parties in creating business-driven solutions.
We offer you an excellent opportunity to be involved in architecture and development in many exciting projects that require world-class solutions. If you bring experience and new input from another industry, it will be highly appreciated.
Use all your qualifications to create unique solutions
As our new architect, you will assume an expert role – with thorough knowledge about the new test platform. Your specific key responsibilities will be the following:
- Requirements specification
- SW architecture
- SW development
- Outsourcing of development tasks to external companies
- Ensuring platform capabilities through its life cycle
- Evaluation and integration of new, primarily electrical, PCBA test technologies
- Design of PCBA test strategies
- Ensuring that applied strategies are capable of meeting quality aspirations
- Analytical verification through test coverage analysis
- Collaboration with external test companies
Bring us your personal qualities and let your talent bloom
You hold a relevant B.S. degree, engineering or a similar degree in software. It is essential that you have some years of experience from a similar position and have:
- Project management experience, probably from smaller projects
- Extensive hands-on experience with specification of SW, SW architecture, implementation and verification
- Extensive hands-on experience with common SW tools in the test community like LabVIEW and TestStand
- Experience with databases like SQL
- Some knowledge of electronics
On a personal level, you have a global mind-set and can easily communicate and build relations. You meet people with an energetic, service-minded and can-do attitude, and you are comfortable in an environment that requires the ability to both challenge and support the business at all levels. You bring your knowledge to the community, and you grow through inspiration from a problem-solving environment.
On the other hand, you have the ability to work independently, take responsibility and work creatively and analytically on your own, prioritising important tasks simultaneously. As we are looking for an international profile, fluency in written and spoken English is a prerequisite for this position.
For further information about the position:
Please contact the Manager of SC test, Peter Westermann-Rasmussen, at: +45 3054 3579.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted.The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.