Software Developer for Data Management Solutions
We are looking for a software developer to participate in the design and implementation of data management solutions.
You will join a motivated and agile team of developers and test specialists responsible for products that target the industrial markets – mainly Automotive, Aerospace, Telecom and consumer products. The team is based at our headquarters in Nærum.
We are looking for a software developer with special skills and interest in databases and networking to design and implement the next steps of our data management solutions for industrial applications. We expect to move from LAN solutions to the cloud in the coming years, and you will play an important role in this transition. In your daily work, you will:
- Design and implement new data management solutions
- Implement automated tests related to data management solutions
- Help resolve installation issues related to the products
- Maintain older data management solutions until they are replaced by newer solutions
A good candidate has several of the following skills and traits:
- Degree in computer science, engineering or similar
- Proficiency in SQL and experience with database design and implementation, preferably with MS SQL Server and Azure
- Strong software design skills (OOP, UML)
- Strong software development skills in C# and .NET
- Practical experience with network technologies such as WCF, json and REST
- Good communication skills: fluency in English is required and conversational Danish is a benefit
- Experience in agile development
Teamwork, knowledge sharing, formal and informal with both customers and colleagues, is vital for our work; we can only succeed in making great products if we work as a team.
Analytical mindset: We work with complex systems so we need to know how to handle complexity.
Curiosity: What are the use scenarios of our products, how do specific solutions blend into the bigger picture, etc.
Good interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural environment. Fluency in English is required and conversational Danish is a benefit.
Brüel & Kjær offers
The job will provide you with an opportunity to further your career alongside some of the best and most passionate sound and vibration experts from around the world in a pioneering company at the forefront of the sound and vibration industry. Freedom with responsibility is the framework for Brüel & Kjær's employees. This allows for a good balance between work and family life and for constant development of professional and personal skills in an international and enjoyable working environment.
Contact and application deadline
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com no later than 18 June, 2017, with ‘Software Developer for Database Systems’ in the subject line. If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Project Manager Stefan Borum at +45 7741 2000 for further information.