IT Project Leader
On behalf of AAK Denmark A/S, Aros IT ApS is recruiting for a job as IT Project Leader with focus on international projects.
Do you have a passion for being a IT Project Leader?
Then join AAK’s IT organization! From our location in Aarhus we develop and run international IT projects.
We are 16 dedicated people in our IT department in Aarhus. We have IT colleagues around the world. The department is divided into SAP Competence Center, IT Support and IT Infrastructure. You will be part of our SAP Competence Center. AAK has plants around the globe: Brazil, Uruguay, Columbia, USA, Mexico, UK, Holland, Belgium, Denmark , Sweden, Turkey, India, China, Japan. You will work closely together with both local and global stake holders and IT professionals. As your special area will be authorizations and international projects, we expect you to be willing to travel. Most of all we expect you, as a person, to be dedicated, willing to learn, open minded and have good communication and people skills.
The workplace will be AAK Denmark A/S, Slipvej 4, 8000 Aarhus C.
Are you our new colleague?
- You have passion about IT and love to work closely with colleagues who feel the same way.
- You work in a structured way and take pride in always fulfilling promises.
- You have good coordination skills and you find it natural to do what it takes to ensure the success of the project.
- You are a fast learner and you are eager to develop your IT project skills and AAK knowledge.
- You would love to work together with the team in an informal and flexible workplace.
With a strong Project Leader profile?
- You have a proven track record of 2-5 years of experience with a similar role.
- You have a good understanding of ERP-systems.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred but not mandatory.
- You must be able to communicate proficiently in Danish and English.
What will you do?
- Your will be working as a generic project leader and project resource. You will work in close cooperation with your colleagues in Aarhus and around the globe and on each project:
- You will take a leading role in defining the project including alignment of expectations with the stake holders.
- You will do estimations, planning, execution and documentation regarding the project.
- You will not only administer the project, you will also participate as a resource and get work done (for example do customizations, master data creations, user guides etc.)
- You will do follow ups.
- You will report to management.
- Your first assignment will be a project improving AAKs SAP authorization setup.
What will you get?
- Salary based on qualifications.
- A good pension scheme.
- Health insurance.
How do you apply for this job?
If you want to apply for the above job, please send a motivated application accompanied by relevant documents before May 31th, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Project Leader with focus on international projects” as mail subject.
Interviews will be held on June 9th or 12th, 2017. The interviews will be conducted jointly with your future manager from AAK, Asger Johnsen.
If you have further questions about the position, please feel free to contact Aros IT Aps, CEO Jørgen Bilet Gude - tel: 51377352, email: email@example.com.
AAK – The Co-Development Company
AAK develops and provides value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with their customers, enabling them to achieve long lasting business result. AAK does so through their in-depth expertise in oils and fats within food applications, working with a wide range of raw materials and broad process capabilities. Through their unique co-development approach AAK brings together customers’ skills and know-how with AAK’s capabilities and mindset. By doing so, AAK solves customer specific needs across many industries – Chocolate Confectionery, Bakery, Dairy, Infant Nutrition, Food Service, Personal Care, and more. AAK’s proven expertise is based on more than 100 years of experience within oils & fats. With headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, AAK has 19 different production facilities, sales offices in more than 25 countries and more than 2,700 employees. So no matter where you are in the world AAK is ready to help you achieve long lasting results.