Head of Cloud - Group Technology, Copenhagen DK
Nordea is investing in rapid and efficient adoption of Cloud Services and is now searching for the right person to steer the journey. With an already high adoption rate of SaaS solutions cross the bank, IaaS is next in line, often regarded as an extension of the current Data Centre offering capacity flexibility.
Nordea’s overall ambition in the field is:
To enable “Anything as a Service” for Nordea business areas, with a centralised service broker and orchestrator for IaaS/PaaS services to ensure quality, contracts and life-cycle of the base services, and a fast track review process for evaluation and approval of SaaS solutions.
The position we offer
As Head of Cloud you will be reporting directly to the CTO of Nordea and will be responsible for designing and delivering upon the cloud strategy. Your main priority will be to drive transformation, ensure the build-up of an internal hybrid cloud as well as adoption of external cloud services.
You will work closely with architects, infrastructure and datacentre teams as well as liaising with stakeholders throughout the IT organisation. You will also be Accountable for managing suppliers in ensuring they deliver quality services and meet all contractual obligations.
The team and you are based in Copenhagen and consist of 15 employees with diverse skills within cloud.
The qualifications you need
The successful candidate will show:
- Strong knowledge and experience of managing a company's IT infrastructure, security and networks
- Solid understanding of IT Service Delivery best practices and processes
- Experience of Transformation - You will need to be able to supplement your BAU expertise with a proven track record in delivering Change within IT Infrastructure
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment, preferably within Financial Services, understanding the special considerations needed for internal controls and governance having to accommodate regulatory requirements to the protection and safekeeping of data
- Strong people management experience with ability to motivate teams with diverse skill sets
- Strong communication skills as a leader
- Strong strategic and analytic skills combined with an ability to proactively translate strategic direction into concrete actions and plans
As we are a truly international organisation, we expect you to be able to speak and write English at a superior level.
More information and send application
For further information about the process or job, please contact Senior Recruiter Maria B. Christensen | firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: head of cloud
Application deadline is 16 June 2017.