Business Intelligence Developer
- Part of a dedicated team, delivering business intelligence
Do you like to meet challenges head on and with great drive? Are you an experienced BI developer, who can work with the Microsoft BI stack, and are you comfortable working in close cooperation with the business? If this applies to you, then you might be our new team member in our BI team.
About the job
At Orifarm you will be a part of a professional and international environment, where you will have great influence on the future BI solution of the company as well as your own development.
Our BI team is responsible for delivering business intelligence solutions to the Orifarm Group users across Europe and we are working with the latest Microsoft BI platforms (SQL 2016, SSRS 2016, SSAS 2016 and Power BI).
Our goal is to enable the business to use the data that is generated in the company combined with the data available in the markets and you will be expected to solve tasks in the different vertical layers of the BI landscape.
Who are you?
- You have a bachelor degree, but the field is not vital
- We expect you to have minimum 3 years’ experience in developing and implementing SSAS
- You can/will learn to implement Power BI solutions on enterprise level
- You are curious and eager to learn new skills and technology
- You have an outgoing and outreaching personality capable of working closely together with the business
- You are a team player with a positive attitude who focuses on reaching our company goals
- You are proactive in your approach and possess a great drive combined with initiative and flexibility
- You communicate fluently in English, both written and oral
Who are we?
You will join a well-established BI team which consists of 7 developers working closely together with the rest of the IT department; in total 26 people in Denmark, Germany and Czech Republic. In our team we relish an informal atmosphere and openness is an essential part of our foundation. We are all curious and excited about new technology and strive to work with the newest tools.
The explorer spirit still characterizes Orifarm, although we have now become a large, international company since Hans and Birgitte Bøgh-Sørensen founded the company in 1994. Our mission is to make important savings for the society via parallel imported and generic pharmaceuticals and to ensure that the consumers get better value for money. Seriously and determined, we strive to make this happen while insisting on being good colleagues, improving together, helping each other and innovating. This attitude may be of benefit to you.
In Orifarm we place great emphasis on both your professional and personal development and on giving you the opportunity to bring all of your skills into play.
We are located in Odense, where you will work with our dedicated colleagues in an open office environment, which allows us to have a friendly and informal atmosphere.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package and our staff canteen offers a variety of healthy menus every day, and physiotherapy will also be at your disposal.
Application deadline: as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Team Manager, Lars Nisted Møller Christensen.
Apply:As soon as possible.
+45 63 95 25 31