Can you take lead in establishing a whole new paradigm and system integration architecture in ROCKWOOL enabling our digital strategy?
This is who we are
The ROCKWOOL Group is world leader in stone wool solutions. We create sustainable solutions to protect life, assets, and the environment today and tomorrow.
DIGITAL at ROCKWOOL is committed to delivering exceptional customer-centric digital solutions, that makes IT a significant business differentiator for the future. DIGITAL is ROCKWOOL Group IT organization that supplies global solutions and connectivity to around 11.000 ROCKWOOL employees in more than 40 countries.
DIGITAL is a global organization with 180 employees of many nationalities. You will be joining a dedicated team of highly skilled and experienced colleagues which are responsible for digital innovation and architecture, service design, global implementation of projects and for 3rd level operations support.
DIGITAL has a strong customer focus and strives to stay at the cutting edge of technology.
This is the role
The Integration Architect reports to the Head of Enterprise Architecture and helps the business to drive the digitalization agenda and plays a key role in creating and maintaining the DIGITAL strategy.
The main responsibilities of the Integration Architect are:
- Establish a system integration strategy supporting our journey to a new digital landscape involving SAP and many cloud solutions
- In close cooperation with our in-house development team perform requirement analysis and specifications of integrations for our corporate integration platform, Informatica, to ensure that ROCKWOOL will reach its ambitious digitization goals
- Establish IT governance, hereunder develop and enforce policies and guidelines for systematic improvement of our integration landscape
- Enable robust and agile systems integration, use of decoupled systems and a seamless integration of cloud based solutions
- Lead our future digital ventures through support of agile projects and Dev-Ops teams
- In close collaboration with our enterprise architects and solution architects, you will supervise global IT and business projects across ROCKWOOL in applying best practice integration principles.
This is what you offer
You hold a master´s degree in Business or IT and you are familiar with architectural and business-process modelling methods.
You have a proven expertise in Business and Integration architecture, information modelling and can lead small teams directly and virtually.
Enterprise Architecture level applicants are welcome, and would be expected to have a broader architecture competency base (e.g. thorough understanding of various types of businesses, and knowledge of one or more business technology areas, e.g. ERP, CRM, PLM, MFG, E-Business, etc.).
You have excellent English skills, spoken and written, international experience or background and have a good understanding of different cultures.
You are a team-player, have strong analytical skills and are result-oriented. You show energy and drive and can motivate your colleagues.
This is what we offer
The job provides the opportunity to work in a global organisation and to influence the direction of the company by contributing to the digitalisation agenda.
The job function is performed out of our office in Hedehusene close to Copenhagen. You will be part of an organization offering personal and professional development with good internal career options.
How to apply:
If you want to know more, please contact Head of Enterprise Architecture Ole Nyegaard, tel.: +45 40 29 36 23. Please submit your application in English via the below link before 20 June 2017.