Security Consultant – Denmark
About the role
Our customers are mostly international companies and authorities with high demands on IT security. Our work increases the value of existing security infrastructure by providing traceability, measurability and visualization of IT security. As a trusted advisor, we are guiding our customers into investing in the right technology, designs and services that will help them be successful. We are considered the leading experts in the areas where we are active, so customers are coming to us when they are stuck with complex problems. This requires us to always stay on top with the latest technology and market trends and also actively participate and share our experiences.
Securelink are currently looking for Security Consultants with strong grounding in specific technical areas within Network security (Firewalls in particular); Palo Alto Networks, Check Point and F5. Experience and expertise in these areas is desirable.
- Provide day-to-day security support and maintenance for live environment perimeter Firewalls and security systems.
- Management of project tasks to deploy technical infrastructure.
- Security assurance to business projects covering software, hardware and systems architecture solutions on platforms such as Check Point, Palo Alto Networks and F5.
- Provide full advice, analysis and recommendations to customers and Sales Lead at all levels.
- Working knowledge of Linux, networking, troubleshooting, and security strategies.
- Solid understanding of additional security technologies in disciplines such as firewalls, intrusion prevention, encryption, threat analysis, and vulnerability assessment.
- Contribute to investigations into escalated security issues, identifying and implementing solutions to the issues discovered.
- Good presentation skills and customer facing experience in a consulting capacity with the ability to approach and interact with the clients is required.
- At least 5 years of technical experience in network and endpoint infrastructure security technologies, specializing in product-based architecture and implementation.
- Understanding of Endpoint Security and Encryption products and where they fit within an organization to meet the client business requirements.
- Experience of Check Point Enterprise Solutions.
- Experience of Palo Alto Networks Enterprise Solutions.
- Experience of F5 Enterprise Solutions.
- Certifications: Check Point, Palo Alto Networks or F5.
Who you are
We believe that you have worked in a security role for at least three years and that you have a degree in engineering, cyber security, computer science or equivalent knowledge from elsewhere. You are used to working in complex environments, and have an interest in further personal development in the cyber security area. You are passionate about cyber security and have an in-depth technical expertise in areas such as intrusion detection, network security, log analysis, malicious code and forensic investigations.
- We expect you to show respect for your co-workers and our customer needs, that you trust others, that everyone’s equal value is obvious to you and furthermore that you have a prestige less dedication and is straightforward in your communication.
- We want you to be passionate about your job – cyber security is a lifestyle.
- We wish that you want to contribute to the development of our company.
- We wish that you have humor, are friendly and contribute to our pleasant atmosphere at work.
Working at SecureLink will give you the chance to develop both personally and professionally. New challenges are our favorite challenges. SecureLink have an environment with a high rate of change, quick decision-making, combined with great respect for our employees. We believe in our values and that by providing an atmosphere where we try to have fun at work and love what we do, we will get the best results.
Aarhus, Central Region, Denmark.
How to apply
To apply, send your CV and personal letter via the "Apply online" button below. For any questions, please contact Jan Jørgensen +45 25 44 64 58 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We continuously work with recruitment and need your application as soon as possible.
We look forward to your application!
SecureLink is the market leading provider of cyber security in Europe. With over 15 years of experience, we are trusted by some of the world’s largest brands. We are experts at designing, delivering, managing and supporting leading cyber security solutions.
Our customers include both government as well as some of the most well-known global brands in high-security industries such as banking, retail and insurance. These companies trust us to protect, manage and develop some of their most critical business infrastructure by providing traceability, measurability and visualization of IT security.
Our philosophy is very simple, we empower organizations to protect themselves in an increasingly online world so that they can maintain trust and confidence. Put simply, we safely enable business.