Chief Information Security Officer
Are you our future Security Director with management experience and great communication skills?
Systematic is looking for a Chief Information Security Officer who will get the overall responsibility for security at Systematic. You will be the advocate for total information security needs and will be responsible for the development and delivery of a comprehensive information security strategy to optimize the security posture in our organization. This includes initiatives within compliance in relation to processing personal information, security certifications, physical security, IT security, security tests and security awareness in our organisation. Your success will be focal to Systematic’s continued success, as both we, as well as our customers, suppliers and society’s evolution, make great demands on the security level. You will be solving your tasks in close cooperation with our legal function, IT function, Facility Management, as well as the single Business Units, and you will report to senior management at Systematic.
Besides being responsible for security at Systematic, you will be the one who, in relation to tender bids, will assess and determine our compliance with our customers’ demands on security. Additionally, you will be the one to coordinate with external accountants and our delivery projects, if the customers has demands on accountary declarations, for example ISAE3402.
You will be responsible for the following tasks, among others:
- Develop and implement an overall strategy for the security area
- Secure ISO27001 implementations
- Secure compliance with current legislation for personal data, including implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Safeguard of facilities, access control and other matters on all locations (physical security)
- Increase level of awareness regarding security in our organisation
- IT security and Information security in general
- Provide security clearance of employees
- Test and improvement initiatives within your relevant areas of responsibility
Your skills and personality
You have a relevant higher education or other business education combined with experience from similar positions in an international company. Through earlier positions, you are able to document having achieved significant goals and improvements within the Information Security area.
We value that you:
- Have experience from earlier positions, preferably within one or more of the industries that our customers operate in, for example within defence or healthcare
- Have management experience and can communicate efficiently on basically all levels of an organisation
- Are certified within the Information Security area, e.g. CISSP, SSCP, CISM
- Have minimum 5 years of experience within information security and compliance with the the Danish Act on Processing of Personal Data as Information Security Manager or similar
- Have experience with DS484/ISO27001 implementation and/or ISAE3000/ISAE3402 declarations
- Have knowledge about and understanding of the demand of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Are experienced in risk management
As a person, you are structured and have a great overview, just as you are persistent and manage to make things happen. You can work independently, but you are also a team player, you are extrovert and understand to communicate and build relations in close cooperation with all the stakeholders you are going to work with, which also puts emphasis on your team player skills. You have a positive attitude and focus on opportunities and improvements.
Additionally, you speak and write Danish fluently and master English at a professional level.
Our IT solutions make it simpler for the users to make critical decisions. In the defence and healthcare sectors, critical decisions often concern matters of life and death. In both the private and the public sector, our solutions must handle large amounts of data, e.g. in the library sector with more than 50 million yearly loans. To be able to continue the development of solutions that customers trust, we continuously challenge each other, our work processes and technologies. We have a highly pro-active education and training policy with defined career paths and internal pro-active Knowledge Networks.
We stay constantly focused on making everything better. Our unique combination of strong principles from CMMI and the best aspects of LEAN and Scrum enable us to develop reliable, high-quality solutions for our customers and to deliver them to the agreed price and deadline. We work in teams, and some of our teams include well-integrated insourced developers.
We prioritise a sensible balance between work and private life, and our agile approach provides you with an excellent opportunity of being able to plan your own tasks and working hours to a great extent. We value social cohesion at the workplace and have a very active staff association.
Because we also work with security classified projects, all Systematic personnel must have security clearance. Learn more at http://systematic.com/clearance.
Questions and application procedure
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Director, Erik Meldgaard at + 45 89 43 20 00.
Application deadline: Please send us your application as soon as possible as interviews will commence shortly.
Commencement: By appointment
You are welcome to apply for this position in either Danish or English.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Systematic A/S, established in 1985, develops software and system solutions to customers in both the public and private sector. Today, the company is the largest privately owned software company in Denmark with solutions sold to customers in 50+ countries. More than 500,000 people worldwide use Systematic’s products. The company has 750+ employees and is headquartered in Aarhus with offices in Copenhagen, Australia, Finland, France, Germany, New Zealand, Romania, Singapore, Sweden, UK, United Arab Emirates and USA. Systematic A/S has customers within healthcare, defence, the library and learning sector, law enforcement, the public sector, finance and service industries. A common feature of these customers is a need to integrate, compare and analyse large volumes of complex data, and to generate an overview that allows critical decision-making based on a solid foundation.