Senior Key Account Manager
For our customer, NNIT, we are looking for a self-motivated Senior Key Account Manager, who will join NNITs Client Management team with focus on selling IT solutions to one of their largest customers within the life science industry.
NNIT is fast growing and among the largest IT companies in Denmark with more than 2900 employees and revenues above 2,7 billion Danish kroner. They provide IT services to the finance, public, healthcare, enterprise and life science industry in Denmark as well as internationally.
As a Senior Key Account Manager you will actively contribute to achieve NNITs business strategy. You will establish trusted advisor relationship with your customer, seek new business opportunities and follow these to closure. You will create visible results with a deep impact on a larger operational area. You will manage complex negotiation, define new solutions and convince internal as well as external parties with different perspectives.
You will be responsible for the entire sales process selling all of NNIT services; development projects/solutions within life science, consultancy services as well as application maintenance, outsourcing and hosting.
You will be part of an account team with an open, and informal culture, be based at NNITs office in Søborg and you will report to the Sales Manager for the area.
- Responsible for lead generation, pipeline and account management
- Prioritization and participation of sales activities and opportunities
- Weekly sales reporting
- Development and maintenance of account plans
- Responsible for ‘cross NNIT’ sales coordination/facilitation as the liason between the customer and NNITs delivery organization
- Responsible for order entry targets
- Contract responsible in cooperation with a bid manager
You are expected to have a relevant master’s degree combined with minimum 5 years of relevant IT sales background, most likely within ERP sales, and a solid track record of identifying and closing large deals. You are comfortable with English as well as Danish on negotiation level.
- Immediately inspire trust and quickly establish rapport with your customer and stakeholders
- Self-motivated, business oriented with a hunter gene
- Focused on selling value propositions through solutions and services
- Experience with sales of IT solutions to Life Science is an advantage, but not a requirement
- You have a strong credibility, you are trustworthy and enthusiastic and make things happen
A challenging position in a fast paced environment and a great chance for personal and professional development along with high level exposure across the organization.
For more information, you are very welcome to contact CoreSearch at tel. 7026 0326 or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.