Rockstar Managers and Directors
Norconsulting is on behalf of our client offering you an amazing opportunity to work in Madrid for one of the largest IT companies in the world (End Client) and the Earth’s most customer-centric company with over 150,000 Employees across the globe.
We’re looking for rockstar Managers and Directors with extensive software development experience that are looking for a different way of working and helping the client make the world a better place to live.
The company is fast becoming one of the top places to work in the US and Europe. They have got some of the world’s top IT profesionales and developers onboard so it’s a great place to learn.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 8 years of experience managing software development efforts in distributed systems and/or developing large scale applications utilizing Agile methodologies (KANBAN a plus)
- At least 6 years experience professionally developing software in an Object Oriented Programming (OOP) language like Java, C++, C# or Scala Experience building and developing strong technical teams
- Experience leading development managers/technical leads
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- Good (English) communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
For question about the client and more detailed description of the job, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Director Miguel Melwani on +34 615 461 564.