IT Business Consultant
IC Group is looking for a skilled technical savvy E-commerce professional who will join our Omnichannel department and be a key player in our E-commerce and retail operations.
The Omnichannel department is responsible for selecting, implementing, supporting, interfacing and maintaining IT Business Applications used mainly in our retail and E-commerce operation. We are on an exciting journey towards new markets and implementing new technology. We have an ambitious aim to always make certain that IC Group has the best suited IT programs and processes to ensure operational excellence and support the business in expanding, and continue profit maximizing in our sales channels.
You will be part of a team of four dedicated people working closely together to develop and deliver excellent IT solutions to our customers – the IC Group premium brands: By Malene Birger, Peak Performance and Tiger of Sweden.
Your main focus will be our E-commerce operation. Our brands operate on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) E-commerce platform with Adyen PSP integration. You will get broad exposure and work closely with our brand users to understand business needs and objectives and turn these into technical requirements. Even though programming skills are not required, it is important that you have the technical insight to challenge and discuss technical issues, recommend solutions and specify technical requirements towards external partners and internal developers.
Skills & requirements
- Ensure that our brands have the best applications available to support their operation
- Solve technical issues and collect functional requirements that our business users have to new and existing systems
- Work with system suppliers to ensure that delivered programs fulfill requirements, are thoroughly tested, fully documented and successfully implemented to our business users
- Ensure a high degree of knowledge throughout our system landscape
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with E-commerce, e.g. from a Business Analyst or Consultant role
- Excellent written and verbal skills (English)
- Preferably a Master’s degree within relevant area (science, engineering, …)
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud is an advantage though not essential
- Experience with PSP/Fraud Management/EMV integration is an advantage though not essential
- Strong and pragmatic team player
- Strong business acumen and technically minded
- Ability to work and seek information independently
- Open minded, embrace changes and problem solving
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- High interest in digital technology and new E-commerce trends
- Likes to collaborate with others in a fast-paced environment
Great place to work
- Pension & Health Care Insurance
- Work closely with strong fashion brands
- Cool new office in central Copenhagen
- Social and informal working environment
- Diversified teams with inspiring colleagues
- Plenty of opportunities for you to grow every day
About the company
IC Group A/S is a Danish listed group of strong Premium apparel brands comprising Tiger of Sweden, By Malene Birger and Peak Performance. In addition to the core Premium business, IC Group have controlling investment stakes in two other brands – Designers Remix and Saint Tropez.
The Group brands are developed by means of a well-defined business model and an efficient operational platform which constitute the framework for the Group’s mission of building successful brands by uniting business excellence with creativity and innovation.
Full-year revenue amounted to DKK 2.6 billion in 2015/16, and with more than 1,000 employees, we rank among the largest clothing companies in the Nordic region. Our brands are sold through nearly 240 retail and franchise stores and shop-in-shops, through e-commerce and via more than 4,500 3rd party distributors in more than 25 countries.
Pernille Holt Petersen
+45 26 61 50 95