Cloud On-Boarding Expert
Nordea is investing in rapid and efficient adoption of Cloud Services and is now searching for the right person to steer the journey. With an already high adoption rate of SaaS solutions cross the bank, IaaS is next in line, often regarded as an extension of the current Data Centre offering capacity flexibility.
Nordea’s overall ambition in the field is:
To enable “Anything as a Service” for Nordea business areas, with a centralised service broker and orchestrator for IaaS/PaaS services to ensure quality, contracts and life-cycle of the base services, and a fast track review process for evaluation and approval of SaaS solutions.
The position we offer
As Cloud On-Boarding Expert you will be reporting directly to the Head of Cloud – Group Technology of Nordea and be responsible for designing and delivering upon the cloud strategy. Your main priority will be to drive transformation and on-boarding of Cloud solutions.
- Architecture Socialization
- TTS Standards and processes
You will work closely with architects, infrastructure and datacentre teams as well as liaising with stakeholders throughout the IT organisation. You will also be accountable for managing suppliers in ensuring they deliver quality services and meet all contractual obligations.
You are based in Copenhagen and will be part of a team of 15 employees with diverse skills within cloud.
The qualifications you need
The successful candidate will show:
- Strong knowledge and experience of managing a company's IT infrastructure, security and networks.
- Solid understanding of IT Service Delivery best practices and processes.
- Experience of Transformation - You will need to be able to supplement your BAU expertise with a proven track record in delivering Change within IT Infrastructure.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment, preferably within Financial Services, understanding the special considerations needed for internal controls and governance having to accommodate regulatory requirements to the protection and safekeeping of data.
More information and send application
For further information about the process or job, please contact Michael Steffensen on firstname.lastname@example.org - Subject: Cloud On-Boarding Expert.
Please submit your application, including CV, no later than 20 June 2017 by using our online application form.
Group Technology is a part of Group IT and are responsible for providing and operating a stable, cost effective and safe IT infrastructure to all line of business within Nordea. The organisation counts 1200 employees spread over the Nordic Region and Poland.