Senior Test Manager for Arla IT
Are you ready to lead a journey bringing agile SW testing to the entire Arla IT organisation?
At Arla we’re implementing Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). We always want to improve the quality of our products, services and ability to deliver value fast. Now we intend to implement agile ways of testing as part of our built in quality mind-set.
So, if you are a great team player and have extensive knowledge of SW testing in an agile environment, this is your opportunity to take a cross-organisational role.
Lead the implementation of agile testing
The goal is set and the foundation of agile testing has been laid – we want to make agile testing a part of who we are and how we work. Now it is up to you to make sure we get there. You will lead this practice in the IT organisation as you join a team dedicated to the agile transformation in Arla IT, collaborating with testing and development personnel from relevant teams, suppliers and colleagues outside IT.
It is your responsibility to validate the quality of our IT solutions as you:
- Lead the change regarding “build in quality”
- gather quality measurements and identify needs and possibilities for improvements across IT teams
- facilitate the creation of agile testing tools for Arla IT and for individual teams
- facilitate and implement automated SW test practice
- set the direction for overall SW testing strategies and build-in-quality
- Coaching teams regarding build in quality
Do you have great test management experience?
As an excellent team player, you know how to prioritise and engage your stakeholders to share your knowledge and test competencies. You can build trust on different organisational levels, and, being open-minded, you enjoy exploring new ideas and solutions.
- You know how to think quality throughout the product life cycle
- You will be educated to master’s degree level or alternatively you will demonstrate a proven track record within this field
- You have at least 3 years of experience with test management
- You are motivated by driving initiatives and thrive on being on the forefront of testing practice
- You have good experience with Agile, e.g SAFe and Scrum
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply via the "Apply online" button below as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Hans Grønnebæk Hansen at +45 89 38 17 98.