Head of ERP
Head a team of highly competent ERP specialists and drive changes and global collaboration towards a more automated and digitalised work environment for all areas within the Coloplast Group.
As head of ERP, you are our entire global organisation’s point of contact and together with your global stakeholders, you ensure we continuously do better.
Deliver scalable ERP solutions
You will lead our Global ERP team of 9 located in Denmark, Poland, Sweden and the Netherlands. We operate and develop our ERP system, Enterprise One from JD Edwards/Oracle, as well as related supporting systems. This we do through delivering scalable and business fulfilling solutions through projects and requests in close collaboration with our stakeholders across our entire global organisation.
“This is a great opportunity to take on a truly global role as you will work closely with stakeholders and process owners across our entire organisation. You get to do so, in a collaborative environment and with a team that is very experienced in providing efficient and sustainable solutions,” says Vice President, Global IT Lone Bundgaard-Nielsen.
Lead your team and be our point of contact
Your main responsibility will be to lead your international team in delivering high-quality solutions that benefit our business. At the same time, you will be the point of contact for stakeholders across the entire organisation giving you an outgoing role, where you together with the business process owners prioritise requests and drive them towards implementation. Specifically, you:
- Engage stakeholders at all levels in the organisation appropriately to align priorities and expectations on deliverables
- Plan, prioritise and drive activities delivered by the department day-to-day and provide resources for local and global projects
- Continuously look for optimisation opportunities to secure simplicity and scalablility in both solutions and work methods
- Prepare and secure a successful upgrade of the ERP system which will take place within the next 24 months
- Participate in relevant project steering committes
You will be part of the IT Business Development management leadership team of 5 as well as the Global IT Extended Management team reporting to the VP of IT Business Development.
Your career has taught you how IT and business works together
- You have a masters degree in e.g. business, economics or IT, but it is your career that sets you apart, as it has given you both a thorough understanding of business and how IT works in a global organisation.
- You hold at least 5 years leadership experience from a global organisation.
- You know ERP.
Personally, you thrive with great responsibility and being the focal point for the activities of the team you ensure they move forward. Doing so, you apply your strong analytical mindset to structure, prioritise and plan complex problems and processes. Furthermore, you find it natural to engage with different types of colleagues, you listen to their ideas and apply the best possible solutions to the business needs.
Need more information
For more information please contact Vice President, Global IT Lone Bundgaard-Nielsen at +45 4911 3140.
This job was posted on 30 May 2017. We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously, so do not hesitate to apply online via "Apply here". We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10,000 people and with products available in more than 130 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.