Software Project Leader/Coordinator
Do you want:
- To be a part of an international group and a company who is amongst the forerunners within their industry and they provide state-of-the-art solutions around the world and to customers/clients amongst the biggest companies?
- An exciting job where you will work with talented, dedicated and experienced colleagues and world-class customers?
- A high degree of independence and flexibility and customer contact and opportunity to travel around the world when required?
- To actively participate in the elaboration of the technical development plan of the project (management of technical work based on the contractual milestones, internal and external deliverables (CDRL) other if applicable)?
- To participate in various project progress monitoring (actual and anticipated costs, timing, deliverables, risks, open points, others if applicable)?
- Ability to work/manage in an international context and negotiate and influence people?
- Location in South Jutland?
Your essential responsibilities are:
- Deep knowledge of all the technical aspects of the project.
- Manage project technical requirements in a global organization.
- Establish and maintain communications with the client and act as a liaison officer between the client and internal resources (for technical aspects).
- Establish and maintain communication links between the various project engineering stakeholders.
- Assist in the preparation of assessments of recurring and non-recurring impacts for all applications (internal or external) linked to a request for change of a technical related aspect of a project (adding to the scope of the project, postponed dates, etc.).
- Coordinate technical tasks within the project team.
- Other related tasks.
- Bachelor of Engineering and min. 5 years knowledge of software development with C++ for Linux embedded systems.
- Fluency in English, spoken and written and most likely also understand and speaks Danish.
- Knowledge of project management in a multi projects context.
- “Good to know” knowledge of management tools like Test track, MS project, office etc.
- Skills in interpersonal relations, and you are a good communicator.
- Proactive and likes to go in the front/take responsibility.
- Team player, result and customer oriented.
- Planning skills, organization and the desire to do well on the first time.
- Have a global mindset.
Please mail your resume and application to headhunter Margaret Petersen, Hurecon – mail email@example.com. She will provide you with full confidentiality all the way. Contact consultant: Margaret Petersen, Hurecon, on: +45 20 49 54 51. Hurecon is located in North Sealand, HOWEVER interviews etc. will take place in South Jutland.
About the company:
Our client is a part of a global successful group. The group provides state-of-the art solutions around the world and the customers/clients is amongst the biggest companies. You will be a part of a company that for more than a quarter of a century has been amongst the Forerunners within their Industry, representing innovative solutions, comprehensive project management, controlled documentation and IRIS certified quality management.