Do you want to create user friendly Digital solutions impacting how more than 1.000.000 global consumers experience Coloplast? As you develop intuitive, smart and scalable web solutions, you will help us in our mission to improve the life of people with intimate health care needs.
Join our international and highly skilled CRM & Digital team
You will be a part of an agile setup in the CRM & Digital team consisting of 8 people with 4 different nationalities. CRM & Digital is part of Coloplast Global IT.
What you learn and how you contribute is only limited by your desire to do so. Innovation and continuous improvement are what motivate us, so if you're up for it, you can do it all here with us.
“Here you get to be part of a team engaged to changing and improving the usability of our global Digital solutions. It is a great opportunity to challenge yourself by engaging in an international collaboration and a Global IT department,” says Søren Møller Larsen, Head of CRM & Digital.
Developing user friendly CMS solutions
CRM & Digital mainly works with CRM, CMS, marketing automation solution and apps. Our digital solutions are key initiatives for us and we are expecting a high number of new programs being launched using both Episerver, Eloqua and CRMOD.
We are consumer oriented in everything we do, meaning you will be collaborating closely with our colleagues in Consumer Excellence and Commercial Excellence, internal IT as well as external implementation partners to ensure viable and robust solutions for the end user. Your primary tasks will be:
- Continuously driving and participating in small and big digital projects to improve and support our digital platforms
- Ensuring quality and functionality of supplier deliveries
- Securing an effective day-to-day support of our platform and processes utilizing our support resources optimally
Do you have experience in CMS development?
You have a great passion for digital platforms and experience in working with CMS, CRM, marketing automation tools or similar. You are curious to what is new within the digital area and not afraid of challenging status quo. You are a great team player and thrive in a fast paced, exciting, loud and fun environment. You can travel 20-30 days yearly.
- You have strong IT fundamentals, Master degree in IT, e-business or equivalent.
- You have at least 3 years of work experience.
- You have strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- You have good analytical skills and the ability to structure complex requirements.
- You are flexible so you can adjust to changing priorities or different ways of working.
- You enjoy interacting with different cultures and to be part of an international company where you need to speak, write & read English flawlessly.
Need more information
For further information about the role, please contact Søren Møller Larsen, Head of CRM & Digital at +45 4911 2777.
This job was posted on 2 June 2017. We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously, so do not hesitate to apply online via the "Apply online" button below. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10.000 people and with products available in more than 130 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.