FlexProperty Business Consultants (2 openings)
CGI is seeking new colleagues with core competencies within global Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations ISV, FlexProperty - Dynamics for Real Estate. FlexProperty is a Microsoft Certified ISV solution based on the most recent version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations (formerly known as Dynamics AX). The solution is currently sold to customers in all parts of the world through partners.
We experience massive growth and need several specialists to work on our highly successful product CGI FlexProperty. FlexProperty is a world leading application owned and supported by CGI, providing a single, integrated, all-in-one system that covers all aspects of property management, automates manual processes and eliminates duplicate information.
The team behind you
The team currently consists of 10 highly passionate and motivated people based in Denmark. Along with the increased customer base this number is expected to grow significantly over the next few years. Going forward, you will also get experience working with outsourcing crews in e.g. India. Our most significant values on the product team are collaboration and team spirit. To you this means you will be able to chip in on all the work items you are passionate about. The majority of your work will be focused on working with customer projects adding valuable content as a domain expert.
Your future duties and responsibilities
If you enjoy working on various tasks with a successful product and you like to make a difference in your engagements, it is very likely you will love working in our FlexProperty team. On a daily basis, the functional team you will join is responsible for:
- Lead, plan and structure workshops
- Conduct and document workshops
- Develop quality-proof functional specifications in close dialogue with customer, consultants, developers and testers
- Advise and teach the functional aspects of the solutions
- Coach and support colleagues in the project
- Execute pre-sale activities incl. answering requests for proposal and creating solution descriptions
- Project implementations from start to end with our customers or partners
- As a domain expert and key player in the team, the majority of your work will be focused on working on customer projects adding valuable content
- Contribute continuously to develop the relationship to our existing customers with regard to operation and to participate in proposal/tendering with new potential customers
- Defining customer requirements against standard business processes and transforming these into solutions and further development of the FlexProperty product
- Together with the FlexProperty team to continue the growth and expand the market share by delivering excellent projects and by enhancing the product
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- You have a solid practical experience with consultancy and cooperation across borders with real estate management experience, and will bring more successes to the FlexProperty team in a multicultural environment.
- You possess excellent communication, documentation and organizational skills, and must be able to communicate effectively and work at all levels of the organization.
- You can work independent but also as a team player, share knowledge and are enthusiastic about bringing the FlexProperty product to an even stronger global and leading position.
- Your ownership and participation in projects with customers is always professional and your collaborators respect you – and the next customer will request you, your skills and personality.
- You have very solid understanding of real estate management background – preferably in combination with consultancy.
- You have gained your industry knowledge either by working with Real Estate Management or from working with an IT solution supporting the Real Estate Business, SAP Real Estate, Yardi, MRI or similar. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics will be an advantage, but is not required.
- Fluent and used to communicate in English.
But your background could also originate from ERP Microsoft Dynamics solutions:
- Minimum 2 full project implementations of Microsoft Dynamics AX project as functional consultants or application architect and more than 5 years’ experience in AX focused on the modules: Finance, AR, AP and Project.
We are looking for the following personal qualifications
It is very important for us that you fit into the FlexProperty team. Therefore, it is important that you are:
- Flexible and have a positive work attitude
- Flexibility and close customer relationships involving many on-site working days worldwide are natural to you
We offer you
- Exciting customers and tasks and a high level of professionalism
- Competence and career development where you can take part in defining your goals
- A leading company with a stable growth and healthy economy
- Efficient and defined processes and frameworks for the work
- A good social environment with respect for each other’s professionalism and personal competences
- A team consisting of talented colleagues
- Flexibility in relation to planning your work life
- Ownership of the world’s 5th largest it-service company through our Share Purchase Program
- In CGI we do not only talk about work-life-balance, we practice it every day!
We are looking forward to hearing from you
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Director Troels Hoffmann Johansen at +45 52 18 53 18.
Workplace: Preferably Denmark, but Europe is also an option.
Start date: 01 August 2017.
What you can expect from us:
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.