Hacker for Digital Lab (Student Position)
Are you able to think creatively, see new possibilities and passionate about bleeding edge technologies? Are you tech savvy and understand naturally how software works? Are you able to hack ideas into prototypes using relevant frameworks and APIs?
We are looking for a MsC student/intern for the Digital Lab team within Technology in Nets, for 8-12 hours per week.
You will participate in exploring the technical validity of ideas in areas such as Blockchain, AI/ML, VR/AR, Biometrics, robotics, wireless (NFC/RFID/BLE) by hands-on building functional prototypes and demos. These ideas are gathered through hackathons and range of industry, customer and startup events the lab takes active part in.
The team consists of students with diverse fields of study such as business, software development, engineering and design, who join forces in developing ideas that will accelerate Nets digital innovation strategy. The job requires you to be able to work independently as well as in interdisciplinary teams.
Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role?
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Research technical feasibility of ideas, in various technologies
- Develop prototypes and proof of concepts, participates in MVP development projects
- Participate in brainstorming, ideation and concept development sessions as a technical authority
- Work with near shore teams in agile/scrum methods
- Support solution architects and business analysts with technical and project design, planning and execution
- Other ad hoc assignments to support the team’s objectives
We are looking for talents with ambitions – and passion for what they are doing!
Your professional qualifications include:
- Knowledge or experience in mobile app development (iOS, Android)
- Knowledge or experience with API development and API based development
- Knowledge or experience in Software Engineering methodologies
- Knowledge or experience with agile software development
- Technically strong with a good understanding about how software and systems work
- Working level communication skills in English
Your personal qualifications include:
- Creative thinking and open mindset
- Professional and result oriented
- Good finisher
- Detail oriented, reliable and able to work with minimal direction and supervision
Your career driven by curiosity and customer insights
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you’ll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
We want to attract, develop and engage the best talent, which means that at Nets, you’ll be working with colleagues across the Nordics. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your own career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain. We work in a thriving environment characterized by team play and informality and with plenty of social activities within sports, culture and social network.
Please send your application right now and at the latest at 25 June 2017.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please contact Avishay Gaziel, +45 29 48 78 firstname.lastname@example.org.