Digital Analyst/Web Analytics Specialist
Are you an expert in implementing and creating business value from user tracking and other quantitative research methods? Then we need you!
The User Experience Design team in Nets is looking for a passionate expert in user tracking and quantitative research methods who will help us understand how our products perform and how we can improve them. You and the insight you generate will enable us to optimize our products and support us in making the right decisions in product and service development.
You will become a part of a team with User Experience Designers, Service Designers and User Researchers who work on some of the most well-known products in the Nordics that reach into the daily lives of many people. These are products such as Betalingsservice, NemID, Dankort and our 350.000 payment terminals.
Through implementing and utilizing user tracking on websites and in apps and other quantitative research methods you will help us understanding our business better and support us in driving improvements and decision making forward.
Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role?
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Plan and execute an entire enterprise level tracking setup migration from Adobe SiteCatalyst to Google Analytics.
- Implement, maintain, validate and optimize the tracking setup on a wide range of websites and apps.
- Support our business units in getting the most value and insight out of the tracking through collaboration and consulting.
- Perform analysis of visitors to a network of websites and apps; studying behaviour from multiple points of view - by segment, by site, by campaign and by user action.
- Work with nearshore resources to setup reoccurring reports, dashboards and in-depth investigations.
- Support the other user researchers in the UX team with quantitative studies through the tracking setup, surveys, A/B tests and other quantitative research methods.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to ensure correct implementation of tracking.
- Ensure legal and security compliance for the tools used.
We are looking for talents with ambitions – and passion for what they are doing!
Your professional qualifications include:
- 5+ years’ experience working with web and app tracking and other quantitative research methods.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical reasoning skills.
- Expert in analysing data and deriving insight and actions from it.
- Strong communication skills and great at summarizing and presenting complex findings clearly and concisely along with strong story-telling abilities.
- An expert in Google Analytics and proficient in Adobe SiteCatalyst.
- Experience in implementing Google Analytics.
- Proven experience with maintaining and optimizing an enterprise level tracking setup.
- Skilled and experienced at understanding business goals and finding ways to track them.
- Experience with conversion rate optimization, A/B and Multivariate testing.
- Experience with tag management platforms.
- Experience in creating, distributing and analysing surveys.
- Used to work with teams in different locations.
Your personal qualifications include:
- Enjoy working with a lot of different people with various skills like development, design, management and customer service.
- Analytical and structured.
- Feel comfortable in a team with a very informal tone and a tight team spirit.
- Empathic and truly believe that we are better as a team.
- Curious, analytical and open to ideas and people.
Your career driven by curiosity and customer insights
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you’ll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
We want to attract, develop and engage the best talent, which means that at Nets, you’ll be working with colleagues across the Nordics. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your own career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain. We work in a thriving environment characterized by team play and informality and with plenty of social activities within sports, culture and social network.
Please send your application right now and at the latest at 2nd July 2017.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please contact Thomas René Sidor, +45 27 34 86 36, email@example.com.