User Researcher with passion and great communication skills wanted.
The User Experience Design team in Nets are looking for a passionate User Researcher who will help us understand what our users need, want and do. You and the insight you generate will enable us to make the right decisions in product and service development.
You will become a part of a team with User Experience Designers, Service Designers and User Researchers who work on some of the most well-known products in the Nordics that reach into the daily lives of many people. These are products such as Betalingsservice, NemID, Dankort and our 350.000 payment terminals.
Through research and insight you will help us create new and improve existing products that make the lives of consumers more convenient, more secure and change the way we manage finances on a daily basis. You will also create products for merchants and banks that open up new opportunities and give them insight into their daily business.
Gaining well-founded insight about our users and customers is an essential part of the way we work from beginning to end in the development of our products and services. Great design doesn’t happen from guessing and we need your help with ensuring that we know instead of guess.
Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role?
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Work closely with product teams and the UX team to identify research topics.
- Ensure user focus throughout the product design process.
- Design studies that address both user behaviour and attitudes for products and services.
- Generate insights that both enable strategic decisions, fuel ideation and evaluate designs.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys.
- Establish a deep understanding of our users, their needs and wishes and share this insight with colleagues in design, product management, engineering and marketing.
We are looking for talents with ambitions – and passion for what they are doing!
Your professional qualifications include:
- Master degree relevant to the user research discipline.
- Expert in User-Centered Design methods, techniques, and principles.
- Expert in user research with experience in planning and executing surveys, user testing, card sorting, focus groups, diary studies, tree testing, and other user research methods.
- Great at interacting with users, understanding their needs and translating insight into product and service designs.
- Fluent in English and either Danish, Norwegian or Swedish. Both spoken and written. Bonus points for being fluent in several of the Scandinavian languages.
- You are great at and love to do presentations and convince people to act on user insight.
- Passionate about teaching others about user research and driving culture change.
Your personal qualifications include:
- Enjoy working with a lot of different people with various skills like development, design, management and customer service.
- Feel comfortable in a team with a very informal tone and a tight team spirit.
- Empathic and truly believe that we are better as a team.
- Curious, analytical and open to ideas and people.
Your career driven by curiosity and customer insights
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you’ll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
We want to attract, develop and engage the best talent, which means that at Nets, you’ll be working with colleagues across the Nordics. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your own career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain. We work in a thriving environment characterized by team play and informality and with plenty of social activities within sports, culture and social network.
Please send your application right now and at the latest at 2nd July 2017.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please contact Thomas René Sidor, +45 27 34 86 36, firstname.lastname@example.org.