Partner Account Manager
RushFiles is looking for talented individuals to join our passionate sales team. Ideal candidates are comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment, and have previous work experience with B2B sales in the IT/SaaS/Cloud industry.
You will be responsible for international partners, and work closely together with the sales team and our product owner.
In this position you must uncover new potential partners in your regions, but also work closely together with our current partners to grow their existing businesses.
Once the initial framework agreements are in place, you will create and execute key account plans.
Along the way, you collaborate with our partners in setting market strategies, execute marketing efforts and build awareness and competence of the RushFiles product and services.
You’ll be assessed on your ability to create sustainable recurring revenue flows.
- Proactively pursue and close deals with new and existing partners
- Report on progress and forecasts to relevant stakeholders
- Attend business meetings, seminars, sales conferences and other events (estimated less than 30 days of traveling annually)
- Resolve issues and problems faced by RushFiles partners
- Manage day-to-day issues to maintain and grow partner satisfaction
- Prepare and deliver on annual key account plans
- Partner sales training at regular intervals
You have solid experience in managing business partners, both commercially and professionally. Furthermore, you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of working in a structured and targeted way with partner companies – preferably in the IT/SaaS/Cloud services area, having ideally sold B2B solutions before.
In addition, you need to:
- Have the negotiation skills to ensure your partner account plans stay on track as you and the success of your plans depend on many different stakeholders
- Be proactive and persistently curious about analyzing root-causes of issues and capable of creating solid solutions and work-arounds for them
- Navigate corporate obstacles and find your way through a large organization
- Have excellent team work skills with customers and colleagues
- Be persistent, have personal drive and be flexible because your plans will not always unfold as expected
RushFiles is a fast-growing technology company reinforcing corporate data security, file sync and collaboration. Counting more than 110,000 active business accounts, our tech turns any datacenter into a hybrid cloud with enterprise-grade security features.
By enabling service providers to engage directly with B2B customers, RushFiles aims to set new standards in corporate collaboration. Our services and partners are live in over 20 countries worldwide.
RushFiles is based in Horsens and Copenhagen, Denmark.
To learn more on the position, contact Morten Kliver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-mail your resume and cover letter, in English or Danish, and tell us how you can contribute to our continued growth.