Become one of our IT Business Consultants for the Danish Market
…and get ready to meet and work with our great customers!
Being part of our Danish Office as our new IT Business Consultant, it is important that you have experience with customer relations, enjoy using cloud solutions, and want to be a part of a fun, dynamic team that always brings professionalism to the table. You are going to work together with customers from the start, and guide them during the Customer Onboarding process that provides customers with knowledge, understanding and tools to secure an optimal use of the Tamigo solution. Your curiosity drives you to bring your thorough knowledge of the solution to the customer in a relaxed and understandable way, on an ongoing basis.
Tamigo is growing by +30% each year and is now one of the leading Cloud-based Workforce Management solutions in Scandinavia. For the last 10 years, we have worked hand-in-hand with customers in 14 European countries, a loyal customer base that is rapidly growing - which is why we need you!
What we do
We develop and deliver a cloud-based workforce management system that helps customers reach their financial targets. Our portfolio includes a variety of segments from the small café on the corner to the larger retail chains. Tamigo supports the entire process from typing the first shift to exporting the hours directly into the payroll system, and furthermore improves the possibility for better employee communication, shift swaps, and holiday management, as well management reporting.
Tamigo seamlessly combines operational knowledge & sales related numbers into ONE transparent solution and gives access to insights that allow proactive decisions. We always put people in the center of what we do and provide relevant information for relevant roles across the whole company.
Who we are:
Tamigo HQ is based in Copenhagen, one minute from Østerport station, and currently employs 30 people within the area of Software Development, Sales, Marketing, Communication, Finance and HR. Our beautiful office is filled with competent and ambitious people who each day use their expertise to ensure Tamigo’s growing success. The atmosphere is relaxed and filled with smiles, but at the same time also exudes a high level of professionalism. The business language is English, as we employee 11 different nationalities at HQ and team up with franchisees in Norway, The Netherlands and Czech Republic with more to come.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for two knowledgeable IT Business Consultants to help customers use and integrate Tamigo in their businesses. You’ll take the hassle out of resolving issues and questions regarding the solution and provide training for users to maximize the value of Tamigo.
As our Tamigo IT Business Consultant you must be knowledgeable and customer-oriented. Communication with our customers is everything for a consultant so we expect you to amaze us with your interpersonal skills. We’re further looking for technical expertise and a problem-solving attitude.
We are looking for someone who:
- understands customer requirements and business objectives
- provides strategic advice on using Tamigo to achieve the customers’ goals
- manages IT initiatives and collaborates smoothly with in-house Project Delivery Department, Development Department and Communications
- loves being in front of the customer, training the users in new and existing features
- enjoys providing assistance with solution issues
- has a passion for collecting, structuring and prioritising customer requests
- has a natural flair for planning and coordinating tasks and projects without losing the overall perspective
- is flexible and result-oriented
- loves talking to people – and listening
- A Master’s degree in IT, business or other relevant field (a combination of IT and Business will be a major plus)
- 2 – 5 years of proven experience working with web solutions, sales and/or IT-projects
- Ability to troubleshoot software
- Experience in project management
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer service orientation
- Interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Danish and Business English
Salary and Benefits:
The position is full time and comes with a competitive salary, pension and health insurance.
If this sounds interesting to you, please do not hesitate to contact Anders Boysen, Head of Customer Success at + 45 31 69 40 97.
Please apply before 1 July 2017. (CV and application can be in English/Danish as you prefer)
Don’t wait to apply—interviews will be ongoing!