Your main areas of responsibility:
- API development in C#
- Database adjustments, converting of views, functions and stored procedures to API
- Research and usage of JQuery components
- Some clients contact in relation to new features requested by clients
- The ability to see the product from the end users point of view
- An eye for design
- Good understanding of documentation and briefings
- Good communications skills in Danish and English both spoken and written
- Strong passion for software development and a perfectionistic approach
- A creative team player with a lots of drive
- Follows the latest trends within software development
A competitive salary and flexibility together with a young, energetic and passionate team. We offer challenging tasks and personal and professional development. We have a highly social environment with events every month.
The role is considered as a full time employee. The position is based in Lyngby.
If this sounds like a perfect description of you, please send an application to our HR Manager, Cecilie Heide Sørensen, email@example.com. Please include your achievements in your application letter.
About the company:
WorkBook Software is a leading ERP software company that is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark with offices in England, Vietnam and USA and a presence in Australia and UK.
Our ERP software boasts a fully integrated ERP system: Collaboration, CRM, pipeline and revenue forecasting, resources and project management, estimating, billing and a robust accounting module with multi company/currency and financial reporting.
The majority of our clients come from Advertising, Digital and PR companies but Architects, Consulting Engineers and Management Consulting companies also enjoy the benefits of our software and services.
We have an open and inspiring work environment, where the exchange of knowledge is a central part of our daily lives. We work across all departments with a focus on challenging each other through open and positive dialogue.