Controlling Manager, Global IT
This is your chance to work in depth with finance, adding an international perspective and great complexity. Our organization is constantly expanding and developing, so if you enjoy a dynamic work place, this is the place to be. With the responsibility for a Group IT finance function, you can do nothing but grow in this position. And we look forward to welcoming you.
Lead the Global IT finance function
As a Controlling Manager, Global IT, you will get the opportunity to step in with strong accounting and controlling competencies as well as leadership ambitions and setting the direction on how we lead the Global IT from a financial angle, streamline and optimize processes, as well as control, address risk and governance needs.
You will be a ‘hands on’ manager for three controllers and two group accountants, and oversee the deliverables of the team and secure continuous development of competencies. Our primary base is in the DSV headquarter in Hedehusene, Denmark, however part of the tasks are handled through the International Shared Service Center in Poland. Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will also be part of the Group Accounting department and Group Finance management community, where professional colleagues are ready to spar with you.
Work right in the heart of the Group
With an ever-developing Global IT organization, you will face great complexity as you communicate with colleagues from all over the globe. Considering the size and importance of the Global IT in DSV, you will work very close with the Global IT management team supporting them with various financial reporting and sparring.
Your main areas of responsibility:
- Ensure robust finance/controlling administration and reporting of Global IT financials
- Manage stakeholders within the Group IT organization including the Group IT management team and the CIO.
- Team management
- Ensure group IT costs are distributed throughout the DSV organization in accordance with DSV policies
- Participate in Group initiated projects to ensure that the finance/administration angle is covered
Solid accounting experience and management talent
Handling controlling for Group IT at Group level means handling great complexity. As such, you need to be structured to handle the large volumes while remaining open to change and prepared to find new solutions along the way. And with your excellent communication skills, you are able to communicate across the Group, cultures, countries and time zones. Ideally, we would like you to have:
- Solid hands-on controlling/accounting experience.
- A ‘business partner’ approach – being result oriented with a business mind-set and pro-active by nature
- General knowledge of IT infrastructure is a plus
- People management experience - or a management talent you want to develop further.
- Excellent English skills, as English is the corporate language in DSV
- IT-flair and great MS Excel skills, as they are the mainly used IT-applications. If you know SAP, it is a plus.
- Preferably work experience from a similar position
Are you ready to come onboard?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to contact Senior Finance Manager Mads Skovgaard on +45 27 80 49 42.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
In 1976, ten independent hauliers joined forces and founded DSV in Denmark. Since then, DSV has evolved to become the world’s 5th largest supplier of global solutions within transport and logistics. Today, we add value to our customers’ entire supply chain by transporting, storing, packaging, re-packaging, processing and clearing all types of goods. We work every day from our many offices in more than 80 countries to ensure a steady supply of goods to production lines, outlets, stores and consumers all over the world. Our reach is global yet our presence is local and close to our customers.