Architect for data privacy
Do you have solid experience as an architect in the area of data privacy (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR)? Do you have lots of experience with agile ways of working and do you want to make a difference? If you can answer yes to these questions, then you need to join our data privacy journey at Arla Foods. We are in the middle of the agile transformation based on the SAFe framework and the objective is to be able to deliver all new IT solutions through strong cross functional teams working fully agile before the end of 2017. You will join our IT Solutions team with 90+ other colleagues located in Denmark, Germany, Poland, Sweden and UK.
A value driven architect, who has the passion to ensure a high quality system platform and compliance across our systems
You will join the data privacy program and be a key player in our organization as you are setting the guidelines and roadmap for the data privacy journey. You will be part of the program management team, and you will ensure the teams can understand your technical guidelines and enablers to bring the business a high quality system platform to release business value and mitigate risk.
Doing so, you have talent for creating and communicating clear direction and is a team player, who takes pride in solving complex dilemmas - and facilitate the required discussion to ensure high focus on creating value. You will be responsible for technical roadmap for the data privacy program and also with the focus on the maintenance of system platform. It will be a big plus the knowledge and skills in regards to agile principles and ways of working.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Creating target architecture and IT governance for the platform(s)
- Creating technical roadmap and design document
- Creating technical overview of data stores and flows in relation to data privacy
- Maintenance of platforms
- Setting technical guidelines for the team and team in other program/ trains
- Being able to transform business needs to IT solutions to ensure business value
- Close collaboration with suppliers to ensure high quality delivery of the system platform
- Ensuring handover to IT operations
- Ensuring scalability of platforms
- Updating the risk profile for system platforms
- Participating in architect community
- Prepare programme planning together with the program management team
- Participate in programme planning and demos of the deliverables of features to the business
- Implement safe principles and best practices for the program/train
You will travel approx. 20 days per year to meet colleagues and partners around the world.
Take charge of maturing the roadmaps
Overall, you get to drive the roadmaps to let the vision coming alive. You are able to spot IT trends and have a good understanding of the implications of the GDPR setup, how to act accordingly and you know how to implement these new advantage to the organization.
Simultaneously, you become part of an ambitious and knowledgeable architect community, challenging your decisions and providing guidance on running the program in the SAFE setup.
Great Facilitator with a high focus on value
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals by the ability to ensure the teams, product owners, program management team and business have a great collaboration. You will be working with a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have a great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Also, you have the ability to link IT, business need to business benefits. Furthermore:
- You have a master degree within IT or other relevant areas with a minimum 5 years of experience working as system architect
- It is preferred that you have experience with data privacy and data protection
- You have a strong business process understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your business owners
- Experience in working agile
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and no later than 30 June 2017. For additional information please call Lone Rysgaard +45913 3827.