JYSK is seeking a SAP HCM Trainee
Why join us?
Are you looking for an exciting and evolving career within IT? Do you want to be part of a team who designs and develops global IT solutions within the HR area in a mixed SAP HCM and cloud landscape? You will get to work with colleagues within IT and HR - as well as our IT vendors, in an international company who invests heavily in IT to support the growth in JYSK. With a steep learning curve, you will learn how to translate business needs into process optimization suggestions within the HR area.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
You will work with your colleagues in IT and HR to optimize strategic SAP and other HR core components, and application architecture. As a trainee you will quickly get the responsibility for our HelpDesk, where you will work with local HR- and payroll departments and colleagues in IT to solve incidents. You will also become responsible for continues improvements of our daily operations.
You will participate in projects and developments that have to secure a global, but localized solution where adhering to local requirements and languages is key. Here you will learn how to translate business requirements into an agile, yet robust, delivery of viable HR solutions. Further you contribute to the improvement of an agile development process with your colleagues and vendors. Finally, you will work with HR to create business cases for new initiatives and on a continuous basis challenge the pros and cons on potential changes to implementation scope and functional solutions.
As a SAP HCM trainee you will enter a development process of an expected 1½ year with a steep learning curve and quickly get your own areas of responsibility. Through a combination of intern mentoring, operational problem solving, development tasks, textbooks and external courses, the goal is to appoint you to a SAP HCM Consultant at the end of the trainee period.
This position is perfect for you if you...
- have a degree in Marketing, Computer Science, IT, Business Science, Business Economics or similar
- possess a good business understanding
- easily understands new IT systems – you don’t need to know anything about SAP beforehand
- have knowledge of HR processes
- can work independently, have a personal impact and are able to finish your tasks
- you don’t let yourself get stopped by challenges, but instead seek new paths towards the goal
- are able to comprehend complex solutions and communicate these in a holistic manner
- have excellent English and Danish communication skills
If you would like to know more about the position please contact IT Manager Thomas Høiberg Jensen on 40 90 54 09. Otherwise click the “Apply online” button below to send your application and your CV with relevant certificates through our website – as soon as possible and no later than June 25th 2017.