Senior Front-end Web Developer
Full time – Copenhagen department
RushFiles is searching for talented individuals passionate about .NET, HTML5 and CSS3 to join our growing development team.
You will be taking charge of our front-end implementation and evolve where necessary to ensure a responsive UI and an extensible design and architecture.
You’ll work in a cross-functional team executing on roadmap initiatives, and be part of the product development effort from specification to production on a product with many challenging data presentation aspects.
Our environment is high-paced, collaborative, agile development with quick response to changing needs and rapid product evolution with focus on quality and testability.
The ideal candidate is passionate about HTML5 and CSS3, and has a feel for the forefront of browser technology.
For this type of web application quality, code maintainability and testability is just as important as accessibility - and we expect great focus and experience.
This also means you are willing to share code with other people or sit together for pair-programming sessions.
As a person you are a team player, selfdriven, communicative and you thrive in diverse work. You are fluent in English, verbal and written.
Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment as a selfstarter and quick learner
- Cross browser rendering and performance optimization
- Understanding and experience with at least one testing framework for Jscript
- Experience in collaborating with UI Designers
- Experience architecting and building robust, high-performance production web applications
- Experience with building web applications for mobile web is a plus
- Experience with REST API based web services and JSON
- The most awesome colleagues
- An open work environment
- Lovely office in central Copenhagen
- Relaxed team-oriented atmosphere
- Great corporate benefits
- Be part of a growing success story
- Use your skills for direct influence on the RushFiles product
To learn more of the position, contact Alessandro Guida at firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-mail your application, in English, to email@example.com and tell us how you can contribute to our awesome team.
RushFiles is a fast-growing technology company reinforcing corporate data security, file sync and collaboration. Counting more than 110,000 active business accounts, our tech turns any datacenter into a hybrid cloud with enterprisegrade security features.
By enabling service providers to engage directly with B2B customers, RushFiles aims to set new standards in corporate collaboration.
Our services and partner network is live in over 20 countries worldwide.