System Engineer, Digital Markets Operations, Copenhagen
We currently have an exciting opportunity as a System Engineer within Digital Markets Operations, seated on our trading floor. You will work with the newest technologies and highly complex systems, where we are continuingly developing the systems to meet the ever changing business needs.
The position we offer
We are looking for a System Engineer that can help to ensure the continuous operation of our proprietary Trading and Research platform e-Markets Nexus.
In your daily work, you will consist of a wide range of assignments; including monitoring, support, release/deployment etc. in order to run the daily operations. It’s essential that you can read a code (not create one), since you will work in close corporation the developers that supports the trading floor.
Furthermore you will be working with the following tasks:
- Act as technical driver in Operations
- Multi user in Incident Management
- Incident restart sequence/coordination
- Platform User support (Simple and Complex)
- Monitoring of Applications and Infrastructure health
- Surveillance setup and configuration
- Execute ad-hoc commands and queries
- Log search & understanding
- Release/deployment verification and follow-up
- Release pipeline follow-up
- Disaster recovery testing
- Automation of deployment and operational tasks (aka – scripting with a purpose)
- Initiating application dependency and infrastructure upgrade/patching
- Initiating application fixes and changes
We offer a unique opportunity with versatile tasks. We have a very social and flat organisation, where you can influence your work and processes. You will have a steep learning curve but also gain knowledge of new technologies. If you like to be challenged, this is a great opportunity!
The qualifications you need
The ideal candidate has 3+ years of experience from a similar role, where you have been driving and securing the effectiveness of systems for a similar organization.
You could also have a background as a System Engineer (or equivalent), where you have been responsible for the operation of different systems.
You are likely to be skilled in:
- Can read Java Code
- HTML 5
- Micro services (REST based)
- OS: Linux/Solaris/Windows
- ORACLE database
You are fluent in English and preferably also in one of the Scandinavian languages.
More information and send application
For more information about the position, please contact Martin Holst Jensen by phone at 6122 9356.
Please submit your application, including cover letter, CV and other relevant documents no later than 7 July 2017 by using our online application form.