GoGift.com, a leading gifting company, is experiencing high growth and is now looking for a DevOps Manager to join our team.
The ideal candidate should have a keen interest and experience in working with System Operations, Continuous Integration, System Architecture as well as a passion for scalable solutions and automated testing. The position is centred around upgrading, optimizing and maintaining GoGift’s IT platform as well as moving towards a more flexible and scalable solution.
You will play a very important role bridging the gap between our server setups and developers, both internally and externally, making sure they are given a state of the art platform built around continuous integration, automated testing and around the clock deployment possibilities. You will be responsible for optimizing and to further develop our existing CI setup, server solutions and hosting. You will be working with highly skilled and experienced software developers (internally and externally), with a wide variety of applications and systems, all served by a custom-built backend. You will report to the Director of IT & E-commerce.
You will get the opportunity to define your own tasks as well as influence planning and decisions regarding IT solutions, both hardware, software, SAS and architecture. After a focused introduction, you will be expected to manage all aspects of our operations and development procedures in close cooperation with the internal and to some extent external developers. In addition, you will be expected to ensure a stable and scalable platform.
The position includes working across departments and with several stakeholders to ensure GoGift’s daily operations, a solid infrastructure, scalability and minimizing downtime. Collaboration and teamwork is at the core of this position, and you will be expected to be able to handle several projects or tasks simultaneously.
You will become part of a very exciting and international company, with big ambitions, yet informal work environment.
Skills and requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Comfortable contributing in a group and able to work independently.
- Experience working with continuous integration and continuous delivery through Octopus Deploy and Team City or similar.
- Willingness to take ownership of Linux, Windows, Nginx, IIS, MariaDB, .Net Core, NHibernate, Solr/Elasticsearch and similar solutions.
- Experience working with Git.
- Experience working with Docker is a plus.
- Experience designing and developing operational improvements.
- Comfortable working with system architecture in terms of improvements, stability, scalability and modernizing.
- Knowledge of Big Data and/or BI systems is a plus.
If you have questions regarding the job, you are welcome to contact the Director of E-commerce Björn Hultqvist on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply through the link below before 31/07/2017 - this is the only way we receive your application.