Highly focused Product Owner For Valitor and AltaPay A/S - Copenhagen
Do you see yourself as a highly focused and dedicated person who love to be the fruntrunner, and who can´t live without having influence on processes?
Valitor – the headcompany for Altapay now needs an experienced Product Owner to lead the efforts of our e-commerce payment solutions teams in Copenhagen. The team is developing a platform originally built for enterprise merchants, combining acceptance and reconciliation of major card brands and alternative payments, and simplifying the payment process for merchants.
This is a new role located in the Danish daughter company AltaPay. You will be collaborating with a multinational and dedicated team of software developers on site and three team members in Serbia, as well as stakeholders within AltaPay. 80% of the customers are Danish and the rest European.
You will be working closely with a product manager, responsible for defining and planning the commercial product, as well as the Sales and Support teams.
You will also be:
- Working with users, customers and other stakeholders to deliver the best possible product
- Planning the roadmap and releases for the product, and the development team's backlog
- Communicating the product vision, roadmap and release plans to the team and stakeholders
- Defining requirements and facilitating the readiness of work items for the team
- Listening to users, customers and internal stakeholders to understand their problems and coming up with solutions
- Communicating progress, including release notes, to customers and internal stakeholders
- Holding a bachelor or higher degree in business, engineering or computer science
- Eager to learn and improve methods and practices
- Hard-working, focused and diligent
- With good relational and collaboration skills
- You must be proficient in English oral and written. Danish is nice to have.
- Experienced with Agile principles, practices and values
- Excellent in communicating and presenting information (written/verbal)
- Positive towards new challenges
- Experienced in working with or as part of an Agile software development team
- Being certified as CSPO is not a pre requisite but could be considered as an advantage.
We prefer candidates with experience in payments, but e-commerce and financial services are also possible. Your Technical experience level should ideally be high. Otherwise it will be important that you have been engaged closely with software developers for some time, and are familiar with their mindset. We need someone who will build rapport and informal authority toward the developers.
- A very challenging and exciting role, with opportunities to have influence in your daily work and be part of an exciting journey
- Being part of a dedicated and open minded team in a relaxed atmosphere
- A working life full of determined and happy colleagues having fun together and helping each other
- A strong culture with a good spirit is what drives the employees in our daily work.
- Attractive salary, pension, annual bonus and other benefits
The fun part:
We have a laid-back attitude. A couple of times a day you'll see folks go at it at our foosball table or go to the lobby for a cup of (free) coffee, monthly board game nights and company parties a few times a year.
Throughout the company, less than half of us are Danes - the rest are from Argentina, Iceland, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Spain - it seems we have everything except Elbonians.
Sure, let's also have a paragraph about some of the perks: we offer flex time and the ability to work from home, a free monthly massage, there's a fitness club, a good cafeteria and other neat stuff!
Our business is expanding, fast, so come and join us, it'll be fun. At least, get in touch and let's just see what happens.
To apply for this position or inquire about the position, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, att.: Monica Schultz – Chief Consultant at JKS Career who takes care of this recruiting process. If you have questions please contact Monica Schultz at +45 30 85 12 99.