Software developer for advanced optimizer solutions
Inventory2 is an internationally focused software company with a unique product aimed at TV- and Radio stations globally. We are growing and are looking for a developer that can help us in our expansion.
The amount of media data is increasing rapidly and Inventory2 is one of the few software companies in the world with the technology and know-how to meet the corresponding challenges. We are globally recognized as leading specialists in the area of scheduling systems and among our customers are BskyB, MTV, Disney, TV3/3+, SVT (Sveriges Television) and National Geographic Channel.
Our main office is located in Copenhagen, Østerbro.
- You will be part of a highly skilled team of colleagues contributing to the constant development and improvement of our solution.
- You will be involved in all phases of the development: Specification, design, programming, test and implementation of applications in cooperation with project managers and other developers.
- You will develop software solutions for international clients.
- Master degree or near graduation.
- Alternatively, a few years of experience as a software developer.
- Skilled in object-oriented design and programming.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Interest in development of Windows applications using tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio, Delphi or Eclipse.
- Preferably a profile with specialization or interest in:
- Optimization, operational analysis and algorithms
- Image analysis, digital signal processing and computer vision
- Mathematics or statistics
- Relational or document databases
- You are a team player with a high degree of self-motivation
We are a small team of 8 people in a successful company with a global view. Our client base is primarily located in Europe and Australia.
We have a flexible development environment with a high degree of freedom to form your own structures. Our tone is informal, in a flat organization.
Mail your application and CV to Managing Director Nicolas Gøtze at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to contact Senior Developer Morten Halkjær for more information about the position on +45 35 29 48 24.
Our office address is Dampfærgevej 3, 5. sal, 2100 København Ø which will also be your place of work. Find out more about our world at ivt2.com.