Are you a talented Software Developer looking for challenges? Are you passionate about your work? Do you want to develop high quality software for the energy market with other passionate and skilled developers? If so, you now have the opportunity to become part of our Software Development team in Danske Commodities.
We build high quality custom software for the energy market. From day one you will be involved with building either trading systems for trading floor, complex customer oriented systems for our origination team or scalable systems for our risk and finance departments.
We develop systems that solves real problems in an interesting domain. Every day, we work with challenging non-functional requirements with regards to performance, availability, scalability and reliability. At the heart of our systems lies an event driven architecture using messaging and best practices from SOA and Microservices.
You will be part of a team who likes to challenge themselves and each other to be the best. We like to explore new ideas and continuously expand our technical horizon. Our culture is characterized by having fun while working hard and reaching our goals as a team – we expect the same from you.
- Developing world-class software in an engaging and complex domain in close cooperation with the business
- Actively taking part in full project cycles, from inception to delivery, using Agile practices
- Engaging in our business to ensure outstanding solutions
- Ensuring a coherent application architecture and standard
We expect that you:
- You have a MSc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- You are a skilled developer with at least 2 years of experience
- You are experienced in .NET/C#
- You have a keen interest in solid software design
- You are experienced in some of the following: RabbitMQ, REST, MSMQ, MSSQL, MongoDB, RavenDB
- Experience with F# or Python is a plus
- Want to learn, explore and share knowledge with other passionate developers
We expect that you:
- Are dedicated, passionate and take responsibility
- Are quality conscious
- Voice your opinion and are open minded
- Enjoy working closely with business stakeholders
- Live the dc values
- Take a positive view: no job too big, no job too small
- Want to and are able to make a difference
- An attractive remuneration package commensurate with your qualifications
- Professional and personal challenges in an international environment
- Professional and skilled colleagues who set the bar high in the heart of Aarhus
- A job where no two days are ever the same
- A company committed to creating value
Apply for this job
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.
Application deadline: 1.8.2017
- Exam papers
Henrik Skaarup Andersen Manager, Head of Software Development, T: +45 5357 8153