Azure Presales Specialist
- Do you possess hybrid cloud knowledge specific to infrastructure platforms?
- Can you inspire your audience to the Cloud?
- Are you entrepreneurial, self-driven and results oriented?
- Do you have experience with sales or presales?
Apply to be Azure Presales Specialist for Crayon Denmark!
Crayon is a fast growing international company with more than 1000 employees located in 22 countries. We have great success with complex projects working together with the customers to implement processes, policies and procedures to accomplish the best possible ROI for the customer’s IT estate. We passionately believe that our continued success depends upon the unique people we have in our team and on our focus, “SAM First – Cloud First” strategy.
Crayon Denmark are due to success looking for a Azure Presales Specialist to extend Crayon’s value proposition with our customers and assist them with cloud projects and migrations specifically on Microsoft Azure. While moving to the Cloud, our customers and partners often face challenges and have concerns. Crayon offers to give knowledge and support to ensure that this process becomes as smooth and easy as possible.
As Azure Presales Specialist you will responsible for selling, qualifying, scoping and to some extent deliver cloud solutions. You will have close dialog with both existing and potential customers from developers to CXOs. Our customers are large enterprises, major, mid-size enterprises plus ISV’s and other Partners looking to migrate. You will be expected to position and sell migration plans leveraging on existing framework established by Crayon. You will be a key assistant to our Account Managers in the area of Microsoft Azure.
- Inspire and Ignite attention to Cloud especially on Microsoft Azure
- Being the Trusted Advisor for our partners and customers regarding cloud specifically on Microsoft Azure
- Create roadmap plans customized to a successful implementation
- Assess and develop cloud economics and migration plans specific to customer requirements
- Identify opportunities and help customers evaluate Cloud solutions in relation to their requirements and needs
- Identify Cloud key drivers at our customers in terms of growth and execution
- Support our partners with customer presentations as well as technical and strategic challenges
- Support the Sales organization in Crayon Denmark by assisting on cases requiring specialized knowledge on Microsoft Azure and Cloud applications
- Accelerate our business and market share, by demonstrating Crayon value while working with customers and partners
We expect that you have a proven record from Sales/presales, IT consultancy and Cloud related consultancy. Having success in this role depends on you having a deep understanding of IT environments and Cloud/hybrid environments and migration tools. Understanding how this relates to Software Asset Management and licensing lifecycle will be beneficial.
- Aptitude to learn new technologies and stay current with Microsoft solutions
- Display strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively present solutions to customers and Crayon employees
- Demonstrate good communication skills both oral and written
- Must be entrepreneurial and self-driven
- Results-orientation and attention to detail/ quality
- Willingness to travel and mobility
- Highly motivated, self-starting
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience from presales – within Azure will definitely be an advantage
- Experience from IT Consultancy/Support – within Azure will definitely be an advantage (Projects, Managed Services, Support)
- Experience with IT Operations (Hybrid or full Cloud)
- Working knowledge of Cloud solutions trending with commercial customers; Software Asset Management knowledge is a plus
- Experience with developing migration plans, statement of work and client deliverables
- Knowledge or experience with migration tools
- Proven experience with Azure
- Possess hybrid cloud knowledge specific to infrastructure platforms
- 3-5 years of pre-sales experience
- Project management background
- Bachelor in Computer Science / Engineering Degree or equivalent work experience
- Cloud related certifications and/or competencies including but not limited to: Implementing and managing Azure, MCP, MTCS, MCSE, Cloud platform and productivity, Windows server, AD, virtualization, system architecture and exchange server
- 2 years + “on-the-job” experience with the Cloud (Microsoft, AWS, etc.)
- Location for this role: Søborg, Denmark
- Languages required: Professional level English (speaking and writing) and fluent Danish (speaking & writing)
- Application deadline: A.s.a.p. We will evaluate the candidates as they apply and consequently conduct selection
- Visa requirements: Applicant must have EU working permit/visa. If you are based outside of Denmark, please explain your current living situation as to when you will be in Denmark and confirm your visa.