Backend Software Developer to join Dentsu Aegis Data Lab
Dentsu Aegis Data Lab is looking for a brilliant Software Developer to design, develop and maintain our software solutions. Are you passionate about creating high-quality software solutions, driven by complex challenges and eager to give your own prediction of what the crystal ball tells? We should definitely be colleagues!
Data Lab is part of Dentsu Aegis Network Denmark - better known as the greatest Media Agency Group in Denmark. We are situated in the beautiful location of Christianshavn, where the canal outside our office door is our favorite place to be social and drink a cold beverage. Last but not least we have 300+ passionate colleagues, all with best-in-class expertise within data, media- and digital-buying.
What we do
Backend integrations towards multiple data sources are one of our specialties. Building a data framework on top and making it accessible for internal stakeholders to prosper new product ideas even more so. We take pride in creating systems that are so robust and stable that we and our clients sleep tight at night. Our team is small and versatile with the power to get things done!
- Be part of growing our architecture, design, standards, tooling and processes.
- Design, build and expand our API’s and services.
- Explore new business opportunities as machine learning and other intelligences.
Skills & requirements
- 4+ years proven experience as a software developer on complex systems, working with backend development, data engineering, public API’s or similar.
- Strong expertise in Java and/or Python, SQL.
- Comfortable with a Linux command line.
- Have a pragmatic and solution oriented approach.
- Not afraid to step into new development areas and turn ideas into epoch-making products available across our group.
Bonus points on experience with
- Automated testing frameworks, CI/CD, Jenkins.
- Spring Framework, REST APIs, OAuth.
- ETL processes, workflow engines, data engineering.
- Time-series databases, application metrics, monitoring.
- Machine learning & big data.
- Contributions on GitHub or Stack Overflow.
Please send forward an application and CV to Trine Danielsen, email@example.com
Interviews will be ongoing. Further questions? Please do not hesitate to contact Trine on +45 25 14 01 57.
Work Place: Overgaden neden Vandet 7, 1414 København K.